Chapter 44

“I knew you were a waste of time” he shoved another chip into his mouth and I stood there pouting.

“You are literally doing nothing, just eating chips” he looked up from his phone. “...and of course using your phone. Come on, you're supposed to be teaching me! Being practical!” I yelled and he went back using his phone.

It was Sunday and I thought I was gonna be getting classes from this MF, but the only shit I've been schooled on is how terrible I am at making someone hurt... physically.

He was the worst teacher ever.

That's it. I took his phone from him and his eyes shot up to me. “You want it? Come get it Parker” I moved back to the center which was covered with light foam.

He sighed, getting up. “Hand it over”

“Maybe gotta wrestle to get it” I was in a stance position, shoving his phone into my pocket, I was about swinging this hands were he spuned me around and his leg met my ass.

He shoved me to the floor, I groaned. He reached down to take the phone from my pocket but I pulled him down, face on the floor.

I got over him, flicking my hair to the side. “Now, are you gonna be a teacher?”i asked and he groaned under me. “Carson!” I smacked his ass.

“Get off” he muffled. “Stop being an ass” he flipped us over with me on the floor, I yelped. “Phone, Charlotte”

“Never, get off me!” he grabbed my hands before I could hit him. “Stop trying to hit me”

“But I could do this” before I could kneed him, he moved out of the way. Smart ass.

I tried to crawl away but he grabbed my legs and pulled me back. I screamed and laughed.

Minutes later

“You hit with purpose”

“Purpose, got it” I swung my fist at the punching bag but it came back around and hit me in the face. He snickered and I smacked his legs.

“Really?”

“You gotta move out of the way too, you think it isn't gonna defend itself?” I groaned.

“Hit and move out of the way” he said, holding both my hands and aiming at the bag. He helped me hit it and we moved to the side and I squealed.

“Shut up”

“Use your legs, kick” I tried to do it on him but he moved away and I fell on my butt. “Fucker!"

“Use your hands, how can you not use your hands?” I turned around and I smacked him in the face. “I deserve that”

“We need a real test dummy”

Austin was thrown in. “Look, I don't really like being woken up from my morning naps-”

My legs made way to him, he stumbled back and I gave him one last hit that got him to the floor. “What the fuck?!” he exclaimed.

I flipped him over, grabbing his both hands and pulling them behind him. “I don't deserve this!”

“It was a trap” Carson said.

“I don't wanna be a test dummy!" He yelled as I continued pulling his hands. “Don't worry” I assured. “What kinda game is this?” he yelled as I got over him.

“Make him cry” I replied and he yelled. “Okay enough” Carson pulled me off him, I didn't wanna let go. Austin tood up, trying to catch his breath.

He got up, staggering a little. “You okay bro? She almost...”

“I wasn't ready, I just let her win, you know?... she's a girl and all ...”

“Let's go again” I suggested and he moved back. “No, I'm gonna go have a bath” he walked to the door. “You can't wash out the pain!” I called out and he shot me the middle finger.

“So...” I turned back to Carson. “...how did I do?”

“Horrible” he walked out and I pouted. “You saw me back there! Austin almost died!” I exclaimed.

“So, what if he retaliated?” he asked, turning back to me. “What if it wasn't Austin?” I stared at him as he picked up his jacket.

“I'm going on a lunch break” he walked out. “This whole time you've been on a lunch break!"

★★★

“... okay, I'm thinking of something blue” I said. “The sky!” Bianca exclaimed. “Of course, they get another point” Calvin rolled his eyes.

“I'm thinking of something... really large” Jayson said. “A ship?” Harley suggested.

“No”

“Uhh...a whale 🐋”

“Correct” Cole glared at us all, he and Chloe were loosing. It was a children's game, of course we are bound to win.

He picked up the next card. “I'm thinking of something which contains...lots of numbers”

“An arithmetic table” Chloe guessed. “Use your head!” he yelled.

“There are a lot of shits that contains lots of numbers!” she exclaimed. “How are you bad at a game meant for people your age?!” he exclaimed.

“Why do I have to be the one guessing?” I pressed the buzzer, their time was up. They both groaned. “Can I switch partners?” she asked.

“It's a calendar!” he said, slamming the card down. “I don't get why this game is being played on the same table I'm tryna have lunch at” Carson said, placing down the salad.

“Why are you having lunch at the same table we playing games at?” I asked and he rolled his eyes and Jayson took his salad.

“Our turn!” Bianca grabbed the next card. “I'm thinking of something hard!"

"Dick?" Jayson suggested and I rolled my eyes before answering. “A rock” I said. “Correct!”

“This game sucks” Chloe said falling back on her seat and we laughed. “I'm out of here” Carson got up and headed to the door.

“Oh come on, Carsy!” I called out and everyone laughed.