Chapter 46

"Charlotte! Charlotte!" Bianca yelled and I let out a sigh and turned back to her. "You could just come to me without yelling, you know I would listen"

"I'm so psyched right now! Chadwick insisted we meet up after school today" she said in excitement.

I looked around to see people glancing at us. "That's great" I tapped her shoulder to reduce the excitement.

"You're right, I'm not even ready" she yelled.

"I didn't even-"

"I gotta go" she opened her locker and got out her bag. "Where are you going?"

"To find a hot dress" she yelled back running off, I stood there speechless.

Shaking my head, I turned back to my locker.

It's been few days since after the incident, I know I'm not gonna pretend like I didn't try killing myself. If I'm being honest, I didn't know what had gotten over me.

The girls have been doing really good keeping my mind off shits.

It's been fun times and I was healing somehow, I've succeeded in getting Mason out of my head. We don't talk, I wasn't ready for another mental breakdown.

This past days, Carson's been keeping his distance, he avoided me...I couldn't tell why. But everything was back to how it was though.

He stays out late and the so called lessons, he never accepted on giving me was now non-existent. The project? We definitely failed that shit.

He cared about the lake side being a secret and not me... trying to kill my fucking self. It was all so absurd.

Everything was normal again, Bianca always nagging about new guys, I and Harley had gotten so fed up, I wish she would just find a guy...

And they stay together forever.

"Hey Charlotte" I turned back to see that familiar brown haired guy. Tyler.

He was the new foreign exchange student and man! Is he so nice? Can someone be too nice? Cause he was.

We met him at P.E, we had dodgeball practice and he actually broke his nose in the process. "Hey Tyler, how's things going?"

"Great, I thought I saw Bianca right here with you?" He looked around. "Yeah, she left...to find a hot dress"

His face squinched in confusion. "Nevermind"

"Well, she was looking beautiful this morning" he said shyly, eyes cast down, a smile creeped up my lips.

Does someone...have a thing for Bianca?

Wow! Perfect timing.

"Oh really? She actually said same about you, but not like pretty but-"

"She did? She saw me?" He was surprised and I nodded with a smile. "Of course, she's always talking about you, she thinks you're a fine ass"

He doesn't get curse words or shits but still nodded. "Yeah, that sounds like something Bianca would say"

True.

"And I think...I think...she likes... you" his eyes shot open. "That can't be true, Bianca...is like...she doesn't want me around"

I shook my head. "I thought you knew better, Tyler but I was wrong, she loves foreign guys"

I wasn't lying on that one, she did have a thing for foreign guys. Scratch that, she did have a thing for lots of guys.

But on Tyler's case, he was way too sweet, even I saw it too.