Chapter 52

The door slammed close, you just missed another episode of 'i don't want to go to school' by Chloe.

Every morning, Chloe comes up with silly reasons why she shouldn't go to school and this morning, she faked a stab wound.

Waking everyone up and Emma isn't taking her to school but therapy.

Today was a week of my suspension, things had gotten boring quick. Carson and Austin has been leaving the house more often.

At least, that wouldn't let him come up with another fucked up shit to kill himself.

My phone beeped, it was Bianca, she just got to school and 'bumped' into Chadwick.

I would have told you all about the text but I was hungry. I headed into the kitchen, Mitchell wasn't there.

"Over here" she called out from the dining and I headed there. I was welcomed to the different dishes on the table.

"Mitchell, it's just morning"

"I know, but I gotta make more of this. Remember we are a lot in this house" I nodded in agreement. "But the boys would eat nothing"

I wasn't even done and there was Calvin walking in. "Hmm, I was certain Mitchell was making magic in here" he took a seat on the left.

"Have any one seen my headphone?" Austin yelled. "Who cares?!" Calvin asked.

"If I don't find it, everyone dies" I shot him a deadpanned look. "Well, is anyone hungry for breakfast? Mitchell made a lot"

"Is that cherry?" Jayson asked. "Yeah and a lot more food" I gestured at the table.

He took a piece of cherry and munched it slowly. "I'm good"

"Seen it yet?" Carson asked Austin, walking in. He had a bag crossed over his chest while leaning on the wall, he wore black matching tracksuit and a face cap.

"No!" Austin answered, still searching around. "Just go get the other one"

"I've spend so much time searching for this one, why quit now?" I face palmed myself. "Found it" Mason walked in, holding up a cargo coloured headphone.

"Yes" he took it from him.

"Well, I'm leaving, no one should look for me or..." Calvin trailed off as he headed for the door and we all turned to him.

"Where are you going?" Mason asked. "Out"

"That's a dumb reply" I said. "I'm going out okay?"

"What happened to school?" I had to ask. "Yeah, let's pay heed to the words of the girl who got suspended" Austin said and I rolled my eyes.

"Mason, you're with me. Let's go" Jayson said, heading out. "Wait, am I the only one with plans of going to school?" Cole appeared from nowhere.

"Yeah, you weren't at the meeting we had last night" Austin said. "No one attends that" Carson replied, leaning from the wall.

"Peace out" Calvin said, walking out. "Study hard" They tapped Cole on the shoulder reassuringly. They all sauntered out, leaving the meal untouched.

"Guess you were right, Charlotte" Mitchell said and I sighed, falling back on the seat.

Assholes!

★★★.

I stretched tiredly, getting the window open, and looking out, I saw Carson pulling up beside the water fountain.

Why was he back so early? He hurried into the building, he usually comes back late...with Austin.

I sat back on my bed. Today I wore a white and black joggers...get it? Right leg black, left white.