Chapter 93

I could hear lots of chattering at a distance, I turned to the other side to deaden the noise but it wasn't going away, I shot up the bed to yell at whoever the fuck it was but I then felt something pour down on me.

The liquid trailed down from my head, I screamed and wiped my eyes, I was covered in paint. My eyes shot to Chloe immediately.

She did this.

"What the hell?" I exclaimed in disbelief trying to get the paint off. Austin immediately bursted into laughter as the boys walked in.

Cole was filming once again and I was in major disbelief. What the hell is this?

"Payback Charlotte"

My breath became ragged, I was getting mad, immediately at lunged out of the bed, Carson held me back. "Calm down, babe!"

"Calm down? I'm covered in paint!"

"I thought you knew what a prank war was" she said and I nodded. "A prank war? I'mma show you a prank war"

I immediately dashed out of my room and headed out the hallway, they all called out to me but I was mad and angry. I almost slipped at one point but I held on, leaving traces of blue on the floor.

I threw the door open to her room and stomped. My eyes shot to the package on her night stand. I knew what it was, oh, this is gonna be good.

I grabbed it and got out, there they were. Her eyes shot to the package. "No!"

I immediately ran into the elevator and tapped the button before they could stop me.

What could she wake me up this way? How can she do this to me? The door opened and I stepped out. "Hey, what is..." Bianca trailed off once she saw me.

"What the hell happened to you?" She asked and they all hurried down the stairs. "Charlotte, don't do it"

"Oh, I will" I opened the box and got the tiara out, everyone gasped. "So, as we can see the prank war has just began, what do you think will be the outcome partner?" Austin asked, turning to Carson.

"Well, the outcome is unpredictable at this point, with the rage coming from my girlfriend, I think she's gonna go for it and shatter the tiara that cost a million bucks" he answered, they were sounding like commentators at a freaking match.

I ignored them and raised up the tiara. "Charlotte!"

"I know what this is worth"

"You have no idea how I got it" she said. "It's from Jayson's credit card, you told me!"

"What?!" Jayson exclaimed.

"It's expensive, Charlotte. I haven't used it yet" she said. "Ooh...what do you think Charlotte will do?" Carson asked.

"In the name of prank war, she'll have to smash it!" Austin yelled and everyone cheered. "Charlotte please"

"Oh, now we're begging! You covered me in paint, I did nothing wrong to you!"

"You know me, I'm impulsive. You know what I do, I don't go down without a flight " she expressed.

I attempted to..."please, it's important "

"This? It's just a tiara!"

"It's too beautiful, please, Char" she fell on her knees, that took me aback. She begs? "It's a prank war, Chloe "

"Smach it! Smach it! Smach it!" Jayson started the chant and everyone joined in, even Bianca joined in. "Please " she was at the verge of crying.

I paused and stared at her as she pleaded. "I'm not you, Chloe " I lowered my hand and everyone groaned.