Chapter 49

"This pop up test adds a lot to your final grade" The history teacher said, handing out sheets of paper.

"I hate my life" That has become Bianca's favorite line. Lately, things hasn't been going her way.

Yesterday, she had to give her presentation on the Economics project she never worked on. Fortunately, she got a C. She got pardoned by Mrs Kendall since she transferred in late.

Unlike I and Carson who probably got an F.

"You all got 30 minutes and your time starts now" The teacher said, walking back to her desk.

"Did she go through a hard break up or some shit? This is brutal" I said, chuckling lightly.

Bianca on the other hand let her head fall on the desk in exasperation.

"Okay, you've definitely lost your sense of humor. What the fuck?" I whisper yelled at her. "What's the point? Life sucks"

"Stop saying that, where's that my not serious player of a bitch?"

Won't lie, I missed that side of her. It was more lively than this.

"She got friend zoned" she replied anyways. "Well, stop thinking with your ass and start using your head. It's time to let go"

"Charlotte Hayes" my eyes shot to the teacher. "Whispering? Why are you distracting Bianca?"

"Distracting? I wasn't-"

"Are you calling me a liar?"

Well, I ain't calling you a truther.

I sucked in a breath, resisting the urge to use that line from Drake & Josh. "I promise, it wouldn't happen again"

"I have a better idea" she got off her seat and walked to our desk. "In order to not allow it to happen again..." She tilted my sheet and wrote an F.

I looked up at her. "You can't score a test I didn't take"

"How did I just do that?"

Definitely a bad breakup.

"The rest of you...back to your-"

"If you give her an F, then you gotta give me same" Everyone turned to Bianca. This bitch!

★★★

"No, she didn't!" Harley said between laughs as we walked further in the line. "Bianca, you're unbelievable" she said to Bianca who rolled her eyes.

"Still heartbroken?"

"She've been this way this past days and it's getting annoying" I said out loud so she could hear it.

We became the frontiers of the line. Harley placed her order before turning back to me. "I didn't know she liked him that much"

"Me too, I thought it was a phase or some shit like that" Harley stepped out and I moved forward.

I ordered. "I'm fine guys. Now, please shut up!" Bianca said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my tray from the counter.

We wanted to leave but stopped once I saw those bitches heading towards us.

Not with this again.

"Hey Charlotte!" Hailey called out to me. "What's your fucking problem?" Harley asked her.

"Leave her to me, I've been waiting for this day" Bianca stepped forward but I held her back.

"Yeah, put your dogs on leaches, Charlotte"

"She's not worth it" I said and we turned to leave but they stood in our way again. "Your backups are doing a great job, are you just gonna leave it all to them?"