Chapter 20

“Bro!” Carson yelled, getting up and walking to him.

Seriously? He had to get back now? Like right now...

The duffel bag was down and there was series of handshakes and shits. Now I saw it, the resemblance. He had jet black hair, tousled on his face, his blue eyes.

“Why didn't you call? Thought you needed a ride from the airport” Carson said. “Dad sent a ride, but that's not the shit I'm on about... who's that?”

They both turned back to me. “Just some chick Emma brought back home?” he replied, dipping his hands into his pocket.

“Uhh...I have a name” I said out loud and Austin whispered to him and they both chuckled.

“I haven't known you a minute but I think you're a dick”

“You're totally right, Charlie” he said and I pouted. “Nice nickname, you know I was going for pissy” Carson said.

“The name's Char-”

“Austin! Bro!” The boys had flooded downstairs and they all came to him for hugs and handshakes and I was forgotten.

I sighed and fell back. “Thought you were getting back next month?” Jayson asked. “I was banking on a pool party this week but it got cancelled and I had to attend a suck fest but met this chick”

They all 'oohd'.

I face palmed myself. “She's an influencer or some shit, hit me up to do some vids but we got too busy and it didn't work out” they all cheered him on.

“Check out these pics” they all leaned in. Look at them, all the Parker boys in one place.

They all had different reactions. “Uhh... excuse me” They looked up. “I and Carson need to get our project done”

“You got a project with her?” Austin asked. “I know, I'm whipped” he rubbed his neck lightly. “Check out this other pic” They all leaned in again.

I gave up. “Austin!” Chloe yelled and we and we all looked up. She was excited to see her big brother. “Hey munchkin” he walked to her and ruffled her hair.

“Did you get it, what's in the bag?” She asked, hopping up and down.

“Uhh...condoms and-"

“Did you get the thing you promise?” everyone turned to Austin, he didn't get it, did he?

“You forgot, didn't you?”

“No, Chloe. How would i-”

“He did” I stated. “What the fuck, Charlie!” He yelled. “Stop calling me that”

“You didn't get me the Frezno girl dollhouse!” She yelled. “What the fuck is that? I was in college” he defended.

“Oh, like you were in college” She said and the boys all murmured to what she said, I mean she could be right.

“Chloe, I only forgot because-”

“No no no!” she began moving backwards, shutting him up. “You forgot the promise you made, hope you forget the shit that happens to you” With that she stomped out.

“Did she just threaten me?” He asked. “Yeah, she've been doing that a lot” Carson said.

“Yo, is Mitchell back?” He asked. “Yeah” Mason answered. “Bye” he left his bag right there at the door.

Dick!

“See ya, pissy” Carson followed him. What the fuck?

★★★

I rolled my eyes for the third time as Carson laughed and Austin kept on explaining the shitty event that happened in his life.

They knew each other quite well and Mason was right, they were alike in many ways.

They understood each other, Carson was a different person with him, he was free. He smiled, talked and even laughed.

He doesn't act like this towards the others, you would think Austin was his twin.

They were assholes, I tried to concentrate on the shit I was writing. “Hey” I looked up to see Mason, a smile made way to my face.

“Hey” I said back. “Project stuff?"

“Nah, my partner is a dick hole” he chuckled. “Yo! We are going hoeing tonight, we hitting every club and shits in NYC” Austin yelled.

“What happened the last time we did that?” Mason asked. “You passed out in the backseat, Austin got missing for two days and I was the designated driver” Carson answered, scrolling through his phone.

Austin laughed, raking his head. “Jayson!” Someone yelled and we looked up, Harley walked into the kitchen.

“Hey baby!” Austin threw his hand open for her. “Urg! The man whore is back, back away” she pushed him away.

“Yeah, keep off” Jayson appeared behind her, pulling his girlfriend away from Austin. “Are y'all still dating?”

“Are you still single?” they both asked. “Toùche”

Carson phone beeped and get leaned away from the counter. “I'll be out” he said before walking off.