Chapter 69

"I hate history" Bianca groaned, it was Monday again, the dance will be Wednesday and all school shits should be done with tomorrow.

I was more than grateful.

"Charlotte! Bianca!" We both turned back to see Luana, Bianca groaned again. "Here comes the queen of weirdos" I smacked her arm as she hurried to us.

She had a big smile on her lips. "Hey Ana, how's life going?" I asked, shutting my locker. "It's been good, isn't it sad that school is about ending tomorrow?" She asked sadly.

"What?" Bianca asked, bursting into laughter. "Well, the dance is Wednesday" I reminded.

"Yeah Luana, do you have a date to the dance?" Bianca asked. "Date? Why?" She asked, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"Come on, Ana! You know why a date is needed" I scoffed. "Well, I don't have one"

"No surprise here" I smacked Bianca. "Well, you still have a chance to get one, all you need is-"

"A makeover! " Bianca yelled. "I was gonna say 'talk to a guy'" I said.

★★★

"How did you have all that in your bag?" I asked. "A girl gotta always be ready" she replied and I shook my head.

History got cancelled, teacher didn't show up, so here we were in the bathroom... Bianca was giving Luana a make over.

"Come out already, Luana!" She called out to her. "Are you sure about this?" Luana asked from one of the stalls.

"Yes! Get your ass out here" there was a sigh before the door creaked open and she stepped out.

"Oh my fucking...gawd" I and Bianca heaved. "Is it...bad?" She asked, pulling the red dress down. "No bitch! You look hot!" Bianca walked to her and turned her to face the mirror.

She froze for a second and then squealed. "That can't be me!"

"Sure as hell is!"

"I look..."

"...beautiful" I said, walking to her. "Yes!"

Her hair was now wavy and she light make up done and she wore this pretty red dress Bianca seemed to take everywhere.

"But first..." Bianca slowly pulled out  her glasses. "What! I can't see!" She yelled.

"Today, it isn't about seeing but about...feeling" she replied. "What?" I had to ask. "Now go out there and shake that ass and make one of those assholes fall for you" she nudged her forward to the door.

"That was nice of you, Bianca" I complimented. "What can I say? I could be a-"

Luana hit the wall beside the door. "We should most probably help her"

"Yep"

Minutes later

We arrived our lockers, immediately she pulled hers she began squealing excitedly. "What?!" I yelled, she got out a single red rose and a red gift card.

I rolled my eyes as she got it open. "Turn around" she read and we immediately spunned around, Tyler was standing there with a large bouquet of roses, he walked to her.

"I guess, that belongs here" he took the single rose and added it to the bunch. She began squealing, stomping her feet on the floor.

"You wrote the letters?" She asked. "Yeah, this is for you" she grabbed the roses with joy.

Wait! What the fuck? Tyler can't be the secret admirer, what about Chadwick?!

"Will you be my date to the dance?" He asked with all sincerity. "Wait!" I yelled and they both turned to me.