Chapter 85

I sighed when I got into the kitchen. It's been two months and counting!

It's March!

Everyday be lamer than the last, I've tried calling and texting but...nothing. You think I would have gotten used his absence by now but I couldn't.

Heck! His room was opposite mine, every morning I wake up, I expect to see him getting out of his room, shooting that smile I had gotten used to.

So...i can't get used to his absence. We tried school for a week and gave up again, yeah! We were unserious like that.

I walked into the dining to see breakfast was ready. Every one was out so I sat alone. I was the only one with no plans.

It got even more depressing. Ever feel surrounded by people but still so fucking lonely? That's how I feel right now.

My phone beeped and I looked down at it. It was a text from Bianca.

Bianca: let's hang at White chillies

I dropped my phone and decided to take a bite of bacon at least. I took a sip of water and grabbed my phone and keys before walking out.

I got outside and sighed again, I really do that a lot lately, I really was the only one home. I walked to my car, got it open and hopped in.

★★★

The doors slid open  and I stepped in and surveyed the place, I spotted Bianca fast because she was swinging her hands in the air, demonstrating something.

I got closer to see the figures around her. Really bitch?!

Mason with Hailey, Jayson and Harley and she and Chadwick. "Hey!" They all cheered once they saw me.

"B, you would have told me the whole family was here" I mentioned, taking off my back. "Didn't I text that?" She picked back up her phone.

"Nice timing, Char. We are playing a game" Jayson informed, I sat down, looking at how they were all peered up.

This is a motherfucking trap!

"Truth or dare!" Harley announced and I sighed again. "So in the bottle, Bianca" Hailey said and she did. It really nice seeing them all hanging out.

"Ooh, tough luck Charlotte" Chadwick said.

I mean, the damn bottle was pointing at me. "Truth or dare?" Bianca asked, shooting me an evil smile.

I should start safely, I knew this guys, they were crazy!

"Truth"

"Oh, starting off easy I see" she said, before going on with the question. "Who was the last person you had sex with?"

They all ooh and waited for my reply. I sighed and raked my hair. "Give me a second, I'm tryna remember if it was Darren or Malvin"

They all shot me surprised looks. "No no! It's definitely Aaron, yeah!" I finished and they were still staring with wide eyes.

"Who are this guys?"

"Bitch! You get around that much?!" Bianca exclaimed. "Of course I don't! It's Bryan! The one guy I've ever dated" I wiped those thoughts off.

They all sighed. "Phew! That was close, I actually thought we've lost our sweetheart" Jayson said.

"I thought she was faking this nice persona all along" Harley added. "I thought I was gonna loose my position as the bad bitch of this group!" Was my bestie's contribution.

"Can we move on!" I cut them off and Mason chuckled. "Oh sure, we are gonna be here all day" Bianca assured.

"You're kidding right?"