Chapter 48

Few days later, I reached out to grab the box of milk in the fridge but it slipped and fell to the floor. "Here you go" someone picked it up for me.

Turning around to take it, I froze. It was Mason.

It was almost as if he didn't live here, he has been keeping his distance. The scowl on my face was inevitable, I took it from him, muttering a 'thank you'.

I walked back to the counter and poured it into my bowl of cereal. I took a scoop. "Cereal on a Wednesday morning"

I glanced at him and his smile slowly died down. I wasn't gonna forgive him just like that, he hurt me. We weren't gonna go back being buddy buddy any time soon.

"Hey Lottie!"  Chloe called out cheerfully, walking into the kitchen. "Hey, how's sleepover?" I asked, taking another scoop.

"Horrible but I did get the other girls to turn against Molly" I chuckled and she took the stool beside me.

Today I wore a black plaided skirt and a thick red sweater with black combat boots, my black gloves laid beside.

"What are y'all eating?" Austin asked from behind me and before I could glance back, he had grab my bowl of cereal.

"Austin, I was eating that!" I yelled. "Me too" I shot Chloe a look. "I had it in mind"she mumbled.

"Sorry" he said it but didn't mean it at all. I sighed and grabbed my glove and bag from the counter. "You may have given up, Charlotte! But I haven't!"

She yelled before jumping over Austin's back and grabbing hold of his neck. I shook my head, swinging my bag over my shoulder, I headed out.

There was Mitchell walking in. "Where are you going? Have you had breakfast?" She asked. "Don't worry Mitch, I'll be late" I cornered her and headed out.

Getting outside, my boots sunk into the snow. Thank goodness, school was about ending anyways.

I spotted Jayson leaning by his car in a phone call, so I walked to him. I stood there, waiting, the call didn't seem to be coming to an end.

"Okay baby, that's enough. Charlotte's waiting, she's getting annoyed" I nodded in agreement.

He ended the call and we got info the car. I buckled my seat belt and he drove out of the Parker's surrounding.

"Are you okay?" He asked and turned to him. "Why did you ask?"

"You came to me for a ride, it's new" I chuckled, looking down at my hands. "There's no one else, just you" I murmured.

"Don't get me wrong, I don't mind" I smiled and looked up. "Don't get stressed out over everything, Char. This is just...life with the Parkers"

No doubt there.

"You know it's a struggle for us to live with each other every fucking day" I chuckled. "I mean, Austin didn't expect meeting 6 more people  in his life but he did and there's nothing he could do about it now"

I grinned.

"No matter how annoying they may be, I can't afford to loose any of them. No matter the pranks, arguments, insults, disagreement and dickishness, we can't just loose bonds and walk away"

I stared at him. "We all are different in so many ways and everyone is trying to be the best. Forget all this fancy shits, it means one thing" he glanced at me.

"We're all wrecked in different ways. And whenever you feel down, just think about me,. I'm stuck with this fuckers forever" I laughed, looking back at the window.

★★★

"Tada!" She threw the doors open and I stepped in, looking at the whole room with wide eyes. "I can't believe you pulled through with this, Bianca" I said and she laughed.