Chapter 19

“Carson! Carson!”I called out, few seconds past and he still wasn't down, I glanced over my shoulder and groaned.

Would he get his ass down here?

Saturday morning and guess what? Austin was getting back today.

I heard stomping and turned and there he was, he stopped and glared at me, I mean I have been yelling his name all morning. “Will you come sit?” I said, he wouldn't quit glaring at me.

“What's this about?” he slumped down on the couch opposite me.

I have decided to put aside our differences and decided to work on the project.

“We got paired up for a project, I hope you remember” I said. “So, this is why you've been screaming my name all morning?” he asked.

“I wasn't screaming, I called out audibly and our presentation is on Wednesday, so we need to get this shit done” I got out a notepad and the budget I made.

He sighed and fell back on the couch beside me, pulling out his phone. “So I made a budget, Mrs Kendall said we should all delve deep in the experience of family life”

He glanced at me and his eyes went back to his phone. Remind me why we are paired up again.

“Firstly, we start from occupations, what would you like yours to be?” I asked, he sighed, dropping his phone and staring at me. “I don't know, you tell me” he murmured.

“Uhh... how about you play football... for a living” I suggested. He didn't object and I wrote it down.

“You?” he asked and I thought for a while. “You tell me” I used his words.

“You are good at putting on a show”

“So acting?” I asked. “Yeah, you're good at being a bitch” he added and I smacked him and he smirked.

“So, do we get a kid or...?" I trailed off because his eyes gave me the answer. “So no” I cancelled that.

“I'm going for a snack break” He got up and headed for the kitchen. “What the fuck?” I exclaimed, we just begun.

He was gone anyways, I huffed and dropped the books on the table. No one was downstairs, where was everyone?

I got up and headed to the elevator, once the doors slid open I yelled “Jayson!” I mean his brother is getting back today.

I barged into the room. He was asleep. I shook my head and walked back out, slowly closing the door. I know him, he loved his naps.

“Cole!” I banged his door, it took a while before he pulled the door open, only his head in between. “What?” he asked and I took a step back.

He had managed to get the paint out his face. “Are you still in bed?" I asked.

“No, I'm busy” he slammed the door close and I shook my head and headed back downstairs. Carson was back on the couch with a can of budlight in hand.

“Great, you're back” I sat back down. “So, back to the project, we should-” The door was thrown open and we all looked up.

Some dude walked in with his eyes on his phone, and a duffel bag in his left hand. He looked up and his piercing blue eyes shot to us.

Oh shit! It's Austin.