Chapter 6

It's been days in the Parker's house, Chloe finally did her revenge on Mason, the boys weren't surprised but I was.

She's evil

It was Saturday, I got down the stairs and saw Cole sitting on one of the couches staring at a blank TV.

I walked to him and waved my hand over his face. He glanced at me with a bored look. “Penny for your thought?” I plopped down beside him.

“Keep your penny”

“The saying wasn't literal but that aside, what's up?” he was silent for a while.

“That reminds me, how did it go with Tessa?”

“For fuck sake, Shut up!” I raised my hands in surrender and he sighed. “She hates me, she thinks I'm a freak”

“She read the letter?"

“Yeah and she hated it” he replied. “Don't wanna say 'i told you so' because you're all sad right now but...I told you so”

He shot me a glare. “Sorry, she's obviously a bitch, okay? She doesn't deserve you”

“Thanks for the late advice”

“Oh come on!” he got up and walked out. I sighed and looked up, Carson was opposite with a headphone on and his phone in his face.

I was bored, I wanted to annoy someone.

I got up and walked to the other side, before I could seat he said. “Not interested” I sat down anyways.

“I haven't even said anything” He glanced at me with a flinty look. “Go somewhere else”

“You know, you're really the weird one. You act inhumane, so you're gonna seat here all day using your phone”

No reply was he even listening to me.

I give up. “Who even quits football?” I mumbled and he stopped typing and was now staring at me.

Did I say something wrong?

He said nothing, the look he gave made me wanna shrink into the tinniest shit ever.

He then got up and walked out. What the fuck?

Mitchell announced lunch over the Intercom and I got up and walked to the kitchen.

I chose to have fruit salad.

“It wouldn't be fruit salad if it's just a bowl of sliced oranges” Mitchell said. “I know, thank you” I grabbed it and headed upstairs.

There was Mason getting out of the elevator. “Hey citrus” He took a slice.

“It's Charlotte” I smacked him and he laughed. “Shouldn't you be driving club to football practice”

“No, Carson volunteered to take her plus she wouldn't wanna ride with me, you know what I mean.

I grinned. “How's your head?”

“Healing”

And why the Carson change his mind and decided to take her?

“Since it's just me and you, wanna take a tour of the house?” a big smile made way to my lips. “Hell yeah”

“Let's go” He pulled up the stairs. We arrived at the first hallway. It was huge with different doors at both sides.

He took me to the end to a door. “This...is the award room” He pushed the door open and I was mesmerized.

“What the...” I trailed off as I stepped into the huge room with tall ceilings.