Chapter 76

I hopped down the stairs and took in the sweet smell of vanilla. I headed to the kitchen and a smile made way to my lips.

Mitchell made pie.

Mason was leaning by the counter, taking a bite out of it. "What are you doing?! I'm not even down yet!" I yelled and he turned to me with a smile.

"It's 'Do crazy week!'" he said and I shot him a confused look. "What?"  I pulled out stool and sat beside him.

"Oh! It's a thing we do in January, In which for a week we do the craziest shits" he explained. "Oh, that explains the guys getting dressed in summer outfits" that made him laugh.

"And what crazy shit are you doing?" I asked. "I'm eating the pie meant for everyone and trust me when they get down, they are gonna freak more than you did" I laughed.

"Well, I wouldn't want to be part of that, but the pie is really..." I stared at it with gawking eyes. "...tempting"

"I see, so you want some?" He asked as he took a piece with the fork. "Yeah but I don't wanna touch anything, incase Austin decides to start a sick investigation"

He laughed but still gestured for me to take a piece from the fork and I did. "That is good" I admitted and he nodded.

I wiped my lips for any smudge before looking away, I froze once I saw Carson at the door. He was in a silk tanned button up shirt and trouser.

He stared at me with those icy blue eyes. I gulped down slowly. I wanted to say something but he walked out.

What's with that attitude?

"Hey! I'm here" Austin announced as he walked into the kitchen, the same shirt but a black trouser. They looked like runway models.

He ripped off his sunglass immediately his eyes landed on us. "Is that our pie?"

"I didn't touch it!" I bailed out and Mason shot me a knowing look. "Why did you guys fucking eat the pie?! " he yelled

"Told you he was gonna spit a brick" he whispered to me and I nodded. "Did someone say Parker boys?" We all turned to see Jayson walk in. "No"

"What's up with the outfit? It's winter!" I exclaimed, getting down the stool. "Who cares? It's do crazy week" Austin muffled in a mouthful of pie.

"Well, you guys are gonna freeze to death" I said. "You mean we?" Jayson asked with a smile. "Hey guys!" Harley called out as she walked in, she was also dressed in a summer outfit.

"You too?!" I exclaimed

"Come on, it's do crazy week. Don't worry, I got you" she said, shoving a box in my hands.

"What's in here?" I asked, placing it on the counter. "Your dress"

I pulled open the box to find a yellow sundress. "It's beautiful. Oh wait! Is that our pie?" She yelled, pointing at half eaten pie that Austin was already digging into.

"Yo, come on! " Jayson yelled in disbelief. What's up with this pie? "I guess, I'll go change" I said, closing the box.

"Hey! Our ride is here" Carson announced, walking in, his eyes met mine for a second before he looked away. What did I do?

"Wait, is that our pie?" He asked, walking to the rest who was devouring the pie, I sighed and walked out.

★★★

"Finally, I'm home" I heaved in relief when I walked into the house. "This was the worst effing idea ever" Cole yelled.

"Who wears a summer outfit in the winter?!" Bianca exclaimed. "Worst lunch ever" Chloe said as the temperature in the room was turned down.