Psycho love

This was a new feeling that he felt, but doesn't know what's going on it was odd to let this feeling get to him, but whenever he keeps seeing him he couldn't help, but smile as he felt butterflies in his stomach could it be...love?

He has feelings for the boy and wanted to be with him, but he doesn't know what to say as this new emotion he was feeling he couldn't help it as every time he sees the one he loves it makes him happy. He was trying to figure out how to confess to him to express his feelings, but his small downside is that if he will accept the confession, but he's being confident about it. " Do you think he'll...no that wouldn't work." The male mumble thinking of a plan until he spots him from a distance and went over to him. " Hey!" " Oh hey how you been?" " I been doing good how about you?" The boy asked seeing his closet friend " I been doing good how about you?" " I'm fine just chilling here hey wanna hangout?" " Sure" he said excitingly.

The two guys hangout as they were having a nice walk and talk with one another enjoying the company of one another. " It was pretty nice." " Yeah I agree...um is it okay if I ask you something?" " Sure what is it?" The boy asked his friend in concerned. " Um do you have someone in mind that you think about or anyone you have a crush on?" He asked making the other think about it for a moment. " Well um to tell you the truth there's someone in mind I been thinking about lately, but I'm thinking about asking her out soon." Once he said that his heart shattered as he felt a pinch from the words he said...he likes someone else.

" Oh...I see well are you planning to confess to her?" He said pretending to be interesting and happy for him, but on the inside he felt heartbroken and rage like he lost hope and his chance. " Yeah just hope she'll accept it." " Well I'm rooting for you just relax and go for it." " Really thanks." The male said happily to his friend as the other fake smile at him as they talk for awhile before they went their separate ways. The male looked down as the boy he loves like someone else he wanted to cry so bad as he was shaking in rage.

" No ...he just can't it..." He tried to calm himself down as he balled a fist as he hates how he feel in love with her, NOT HIM! This was disappointing, but...he wasn't going to let it happen no he was obsessed with the male he doesn't want to let him go. He felt a new feeling it was jealously? Yes but it's far worst.... RAGE.

He wants to make sure that boy was his and his only he thought about eliminating that girl that stands in his way, and he'll get him no matter what he takes.

Later

The boy was scrolling through his phone until it starts ringing and answer the call " Hello?" " Hey it's me" " Oh hey what's up?" " Um...Can you come over somewhere I need help" he asked his crush. The boy asked what's wrong as the other send him the location and told him that he'll explain once he get there before hanging up. The boy was confused about what he said, but decided to do so and head to where the location is.

Minutes passed, as the boy made it to the spot and looks around seeing his friend " Hey I'm here so what's the problem." He asked " Glad you asked follow me" he said while leading him in a strange place as he he told the boy to take a seat and look on his phone as he did so as he saw a video message from his friend as he saw the male, but with the girl he likes, but she was tied up blindfolded. He was concerned as he keeps watching as he saw the boy grabbed a bat and started to beat the girl to death while covered in blood while laughing in a crazy way.

He felt shock and fear as he felt sick seeing this he hope it was some type of joke, but... it's not. " What did you do to her! What is wrong with you is this some type of joke I'll -" he was interrupting when he covered his mouth " Shh do you like it it's your suprise and I'm making sure that distraction wasn't bothering you." He said while turning on the lights as he saw the girl's dead boy as he screamed. " What the fk! I-It can't be real it..." The boy tried to process this as the male walk closer to him as he he back away " Stay back you killer!" " Now nobody can't get you now. You belong to me" he said smirking at him as the boy tried to run away, but he was quick to reaction as he grabbed him by the neck and slammed him to the wall watching him squirm.

He grabbed a knife and stabbed the boy in the leg as he screamed in pain " You know you could it make this easier if you admit you love me?" " No I don't love you you killed someone and I don't want to be near to the likes of you!" The boy yelled trying to get free, but the male grabbed a sleeping rag and put it on his face making him passed out.

A few hours later

The boy woke up as his head was hurt thinking he had a terrible dream and takes a look at the bed and the room realizing this is not his room. He checked out that he was wearing a oversized shirt with nothing but his boxers underneath and his leg had a bandage on from the cut. " I see your finally awake love." A voice said as he spotted him again as he tries to get up, but winch in pain from his leg. " If your trying to escape again not happing unless you want me to get you another cut?"

" Let me out of here I don't love you!" He said as he grabbed his arm making his grip harder " Say it or else." He threatened the male making him fliched in fear and sigh " Okay...I love you" " Good " the male said happily while kissing his cheek making the boy look away. " Anyway there's lunch on the table let's go eat " "...." " Babe ..." "...Fine"

Leo smile as he listened to him as he picked up Kai " See now that wasn't hard was it." He said making Kai hold on to him not saying a word.