Love you like I do

This was supposed to her place when she saw her with that boy and it was a big mistake he shouldn't be here it was supposed to be her not him. This wasn't supposed to go not in her perspective it made her feel lost.

Recently, she was close friends with the girl, but got closer to her as she released that she has feelings for her. It was shocking for her to feel this way, but was also nice as she wants to be with the girl she loves hoping she accepts the confession, but it wasn't the right time. She wanted to make sure it was perfect while coming up with a plan to do so as she tried to figure out what to do until she thought about it.

The next day

She was holding a bouquet of flowers waiting for the girl to arrive so she can say her confess as she spotted her from a distance as she was about to go to her until she spotted her with a guy as the two are talking to each other, but she was laughing with him. It felt hurtful to watch this scene as she can't believe it him out of all the people she picked it's just HIM! She secretly despise him every since he got close to her making her upset and didn't want to say anything to stop their friendship. It makes her sad to see her talk to him and what's worse is he kissed her cheek....it just can't be she had tears in her eyes as she drop the flowers and ran away crying.

She lost hope thinking he loves her which was true he had a crush on her, but didn't think he would try to get his chances with her. She hated it as she scream in rage while punching a tree with thorns making a small dent not caring if her hand is bleeding and has a small scratch. She fliched slightly while taking a glance at her hand seeing the blood tricked on her palm feeling that pain she felt before.

" She can't fall in love with him this just....no he can't get away with this. She belongs to me not him." She said as those words repeating over her mind, but seeing her hand like this makes her feel...deadly she wants him dead and wants to be the one who makes him miserable and then....

She killed him....

It felt good to her and no signs of guilt of whatsoever since she wants him to suffer and make his death miserable as possible while hiding the weapon and evidence to prove that she was the cause of this. This was exciting for her since this is her chance to get closer to the girl she loved and confess to her. She texted the girl to meet up at her house to chill as the girl's response was a yes making her giddy with excitement.

An hour later

The girl made it to the house as they greeted each other and started to have a chat while watching a movie. Once it ended, she thought it might be a good time to confess " Um...is it okay if I tell you something?" " Hm sure what is it?" The female asked as she takes a deep and sigh getting her confidence together. "So um...we know each other for a long time right? And I been having trouble to find the right words to say it." " It's okay just take your time and whatever it is I'm here for you no matter what happens." Hearing this makes her smile softly.

" Okay so.... the truth is that I.....I have a crush someone and I don't know if they'll like me." " Well I'm sure you'll give it your best shot if you try just tell them how you feel. " The girl said cheering up her friend and was glad she has a crush on someone. " So who's the lucky person?" " Well.... since we know each other for awhile now and we gotten closer I want to say that....I love you." " What?.... That's very nice of you, but I already have someone." The answer drop the girl's heart hearing that it makes her mad knowing she likes that guy.

" No..." " What?" " I said no." She said while grabbing her arm making her grip harder " What the let me go!" The girl said while struggling until she knocked her unconscious and takes her somewhere

An hour later

The girl woke up in a strange room as she was tied to a chair as she can't move her arms or legs or move her mouth and she has a crop top on without her jacket and noticed that cut in her cheek. " Finally your awake I hate to do this to you darling, but you force me." A voice said as she saw her holding a knife in her hand swinging the blade. " Don't try to struggle unless you want another cut it can happen." She added making the girl flich in fear.

" Relax I'm not going to hurt you I will hate to do that, but I'm giving you one last chance. Oh btw that guy earlier you talk to you so called crush or lover I killed him he was a waste of space for you." She admits making the girl go eye wide hoping it's not true aa she has tears down her face. The girl grabbed some tissue and wipes it off the tears " Shush don't cry love I'm sorry I never want to do this, but you left me no choice. Now you can either admit you love me or You'll be joining him what's it going to be." She demanded.

The girl was terrified of her actions as she puts her head down " So you admit you love me?" She asked again making the girl nod leaving a small smile on her face " Heh I knew you love me." The girl said while laying her head on her lap while looking up at her.

" See Z I figured you'll be all MINE." Syd said looking at the Z who looked down at her in fear.