Yandere Andros headcannons

( This is another request from CyberLeona34 also do you guys like the picture it's a nice it fits him.)

- He met you through the others since you're a close friend to them. He didn't trust you at first, but later on he started to like you.

- He was curious about you as he started to have interest in you since he wants to get to know you better.

- 60 % overprotective ( remember that one episode where he was jealous and red with invy)

- He's still tried to learn his feelings for you, but he shows that he cares about you. So he asked Ashley as she told him.

- He will sometimes grab your hand and drag you away from others.

- Sort of clingy to you like a koala.

- He can eliminate someone, but it's rare for him to do that since he has no reason to harm someone if provoked. That doesn't mean he'll do so and it's scary coming from him.

- He tells you about his home planet and his sister since your interest.

- " Y/N can you please don't leave me. I need you. Your the only one I care about."

- Andros sometimes teach you how to levitating things.

- He was nervous about confessing to you as his team are cheering him on on doing that.

- Hates it when you leave him because if you tried on doing that... he'll be very disappointed alright and will find you immediately.

- gave you a small gift since it was special for you as he gave you a necklace with a gem from his planet.

- Will try to prevent you from leaving him.

- doesn't hurt you because no just no... unless you count throwing things at you as you dodged some objects ( technically yes or no?)

- One time you you were getting bother by someone as the person got dumped with a bucket of water as you noticed Andros used his powers to make the bucket fall on them as you smile.

- He's impatient so he can kidnap you any time. 2-3 months that he'll try to get you. Yikes forever!

- Karone supports you two and sometimes tease her brother making him embarrassed as you snicker.

- He doesn't like to make a mess which explains the reason he rarely kills them he either makes their lives miserable or if it's something hardcore shoot the person in space for them to suffcate. And shoot a rocket at them ( and one more because he likes to see them suffer)

- He doesn't mind you being with others, but he just sometimes glare at them.

- He sees you as the best person in the world.