Yandere! Primary Trio ( PRNS) x Reader

( This contains Ninja Storm with the main three Shane, Dustin and Tori)

You are new to the academy as you are having neutral feelings about joining as you wanted to help or others until the incident came and head to the dojo and became a ranger along with the other three since they were the first ones to greet you and help you out with your training before coming a ranger, but little did you know that those three taken a interest in you.

Ever since you joined the team you felt more confident about being a ranger and more comfortable with the team especially with Shane, Tori, and Dustin. Those three have been acting different ever since you joined like more overprotective towards you making Blake, Hunter, and Cameron looking at them out of confusion, but their getting bad vibes from them. This was strange for the three to act this way since they want to be closer to you and more.... posssive.

Right now, you were at the dojo doing practice training harder than ever until you took a break minding your own business. " Hey N/N can we talk to you real quick?" A voice said as turned around seeing Hunter with Blake and Cam." Sure guys what's up?" " Um I know it's not our business, but have you noticed Shane, Dustin, and Tori have been acting weird lately?" Blake asked as you shrugged " Um not really? They act the same. Why you ask?" You answered. " They been acting weird lately like their distracted by something and they been giving us bad vibes." Cam replied " I'm sure it's nothing maybe being paranoid." " Y/N please listen to us stay away from them and leave while you still can it's for your own good. Your probably confused right now, but trust us please."

" What's going on here?" You heard Dustin's voice as you four saw the trio as you waved at them making the other three uncomfortable seeing them. " Hey you guys we were just talking." " We can tell hey we been wondering if you want to hangout with us if you want to." Shane asked as you nod in agreement as Blake tugging your shoulder shaking his head telling you ' Y/N don't', but you didn't listen to him as the three told you they'll catch up with you after their done talking to these guys as you nod and left heading over to the cafe.

Blake, Hunter, and Cam was about to say something, but the trio glared at the as their eyes changed color making them shut up immediately. Meanwhile, you made it waiting for those three to come back as you saw them " Hey Y/N sorry for the wait we have to deal with something really quick." Tori said " It's okay I understand plus you didn't take long. The others aren't coming?" " Nah they have other plans to do." " Okay then." You said as you hangout with the three as they enjoyed their time with you as you don't see anything wrong with them since they were acting like their usual selfs. You remember what Hunter said to you as you thought he was wrong and trying to make you scared and it didn't work. Little did you know...

The next day

You were on your way to the beach to have fun until you a pair of hands grabbed you and put you to the side as you were about to fight them " Y/N wait it's us!" " Cam? Guys don't do that... also what happened to you three?" You asked seeing him with the other two, but they seemed hurt. Hunter has a patch over his right eye, Blake has a bruise on his cheek holding his wrist since it's sort of broken and Cam has a cut on his cheek as his glasses are cracked. They were all covered in cuts,scraps and bruises. " You might not believe us, but it's those three wind rangers did this to us." "What?, but they'll never do this to you." " Yes they did! They lied about talking to us they beat us down." Blake said.

" It's true you don't know what they did to us they made me lose my eye " Hunter said pointing to his patch " I nearly drowned while getting punched in the face along with a broken wrist" Blake added " I got broken glasses with cuts from those three." Cam replied making you shocked as you can't believe they would do this to them. Even before the two thunder were evil and stopping them and Cam was a little bit harsh to them at the start they wouldn't go this far.... would they? " Look we need to go we have to get you somewhere safe before they find you" " I see you guys are having a nice chat." A familiar voice said making you four froze in fear turning around seeing the three as you hid behind Cam.

" Y-You three did this to them how could you!? I thought you were friends!" You yelled making the three laugh thinking it's a joke " We rather see them dead than be friends with them plus it's revenge their nothing but a waste of space especially when their with you." Tori said making you gasp that she said that. " Looks like they didn't get the message as we 'kindly' told them to stay away from you." Shane said glaring at them making the three silent as Dustin soffs " So unless you don't want to get hurt again hand over Y/N and we'll be even if not well then we'll use force." Dustin threatened them.

" Y/N go we'll deal with them." " But -" " I know we're hurt, but we can't let them get you and try to stop them. Hide back to the base now!" Hunter told you as you want to stop them thinking that their crazy to do this, but you listen and ran away as they morph into their ranger forms and started to clash each other. This was too much to process as you can't believe this was happening and you expect these three to be nice not some monsters and they the one who's casing trouble with the others as it was a mess. You made it back to base while trying to call Sensei, but remember he was out for today as you hide in the spot they least expect. An hour past as you wait for a be respond from Hunter hoping they stop the wind rangers, but nothing and started to get worried.

You can't wait anymore as you left out of your hiding spot and see the base empty sighing for a brief moment hoping this nightmare was over as you quietly take a peek outside of the window seeing nothing, but trees and bushes. " Enjoying the view?" You jump getting ready to fight as it was Tori as she pinned you to the ground while having a sword at your throat. " Don't you see Y/N we're only doing this for you because we care about you, but You made us like this." Shane said as you were slient not knowing what to say at the moment. " Oh if you're looking for The Bradley bothers and Cam well they won't save you. The Hunter and Blake are joining their parents and Cam is joining his mother." Dustin said while holding the three morphers from the three and breaks them.

" Now you either join us or you'll be like them make your choice." The three threatened you as you started to crying softly as Hunter, Blake and Cam are dead and nobody was there to help you and you most definitely don't stand a chance against those three worrying what's the worst thing that can happen if you tried that. " O-Okay... I'll stay with you three." You said as Tori moved the sword away and gently hugged you as the two boys smile at your answer.

" You belong to us now Y/N."