Yandere! Astronoma x Green Space ranger Reader pt. 2

( This was previously requested by Carlos2998 and the one who wants to see the continuation is ReactionReflection. Also I was borad and just wanted to get it out the way)

It's been terrible ever since Astronoma has a hold of you and doesn't let you go or leave her sight at all. She expects to force you to be with her no matter what she does or say to you it's not going to work knowing your team is going to save you....if they can save you if that's the question.

She was trying to be nice to you unless you accept her confession as you still refuse and that said she hurts you badly making you hiss in pain having cuts and bruises on your skin. You can't morph since she took your morpher and can't call for help and now your trap in a cage feeling nothing, but pain from Astronoma. It fills you with hate as you want to escape, but if you do she'll kill your team, but it doesn't matter as long as you wanted to be free.

" Y/N" the villianess said to you making you look away not wanting to see her as she roughly grabbed your chain and yank it over closer to her as you winch in pain. " I'm not going to tell you again unless you want another punishment." She threatened as you sigh and look as at her " What do you want?" " You of course, but also like the see you miserable." She said petting you head making you grunt. " Your evilness it's time." One of the monsters said that her as she nods while looking at you with a smirk " Enjoy the show." She said while dragging you out and take you to see a big screen.

It shows the Power rangers fighting some minions and battling a monster which they almost defeated and you think you're safe for good right.... well wrong you watch as the monster killed your friends burtally seeing nothing, but blood splatter everywhere and their bodies on the floor dead. " Nooo!" You cried out having tears in your eyes as everyone was cheering and laughing that the rangers are defeated once and for all, but mostly Astronoma as she saw that pathetic face your making as it was weak and useless seeing this emotional as she enjoys the suffering.

" You monster I hate you! Those are my friends" " So what about it no matter the planet will be ours and be with me." " Stay away from me you- You was interrupted with a slap as she left and red mark on your face. " You belong to me now and maybe I should punish you." She said grabbing your chain and dragged you back to your cage to beat you down some more almost killing you, but she didn't care and let her henchmen heal you up.

" This what happens if you don't listen to me Y/N nobody can't save you now."