Yandere! Samurai vs. Yandere! Megaforce x Reader pt. 2

( This was originally requested by 1mjustak1d and the one who wanted the continuation is for parisrose123456789dj. It's short)

( If Samurai won)

The Megaforce team was busy striking at the Samurai team as they we're closed the winning, but Samurai was tried of them and dodged the attacks and strike at Megaforce making them injured. " Alright team let's finish this." Jayden said as everyone went into Super Samurai mode as they did a final strike at Megaforce as they scream in pain and fell on the ground hurt while demorph. Samurai went up to them and killed them in cold blood with their swords. They were disgusting by the screams as they spotted you and went near you as you back away from them as Mike grabbed your arm. " Let me go you monster!" You yelled as he knocked you unconscious.

Later

You woke up in a room and realized your in the Shiba house and saw the cuffs and chain on your wrist. " Finally your awake took your long enough." Jayden's voice said as you looked seeing the Samurai rangers. " Look you can't escape as long as we're around the protect you. You can't call for help." He added which you grunt and look away from them you hated here, but they don't care as long as you here to make them happy.

( If the Megaforce won)

The Samurai rangers are busy attacking the Megaforce rangers as they were close to winning as the Mega rangers strike at them making them hurt badly. " Super Mega mode!" The team morph into their Super Mega mode and did a final strike on the Samurai rangers making them fall in the ground and demorph. They went closer to the team and kill them not having a care in the world until they spotted you and went closer to you. " Stay away from me!" You yelled which they didn't listen as Jake grabbed your arm and knocked you unconscious.

Later

You woke up in the base and you were sitting on a bed chained up. " So still learn your lesson?" Troy said as you turned seeing him and the team watching over you. You looked away from them not wanting to talk to them right now after what they did.

( If both of them won)

The two teams keeps battling with each other until they started to get tried and quickly demorph. They talk it out with one another as both agree that they care about you, but also decided to share you. You just watched the dumbfounded not understanding this at all.