Yandere Mike Corbett headcannons

( Another request from CyberLeona34)

- Leo introduce you to him as he was kind enough to greet you.

- He was nervous at first when you met you, but he started to be calmer to you.

- 55 % Overprotective he trust you so he doesn't really have a problem with that, but he might have to step in if he has to.

- He try to get your attention since he wants to impress you.

- He does annihilate anyone that gets in his way just to get to you and won't be sorry about it.

- Tells you stories about him being the Manga ranger.

- Small dates as he does try his best, but you don't mind. Hey at least he gave you a gift.

- Doesn't let you leave his side he gets a bit clingy like his brother.

- That sword has nice cuts to kil- I mean combat training. Totally not to cut out some corpses there haha.( He doesn't feel guilty killing them)

- Hasn't thought about kidnapping you since he's not liking the idea, but willing to do so if it's a last resort and also he's a bit impatient.

- Hurt you? Um... it's a yes and no technically... it's complicated to explain all I can say is your lucky to be alive you don't want to see him angry.

- One time you heard a knock at the door and you open it seeing nothing as you saw Teddy bear with a note. Mike was watching from a distance since he planned it.

- " Please don't go Y/N I love you so. I just want you for my own so say you Love me!"

- If you escape or try to fight him back it's not going to work as he will be upset that you tried to leave him. He'll grab you by the leg and dragged you back not caring if you're hurt he'll deal with it later.

- He might 'accidentally' cut your cheek as a warning that rest well... your just going to find out and it's best not to know what he will do.

- Leo sometimes tease him about him having a crush on you as Mike covers his mouth saying that's enough while being embarrassed.

- He doesn't mind you being with others, but he mostly glared at them or drag you away even the team.

- Hates it if you tried to leave him or call for help since nobody isn't going to save you. He knows his ways

- He loves you and will do anything for you.

- Sometimes get flustered.