Yandere Kai x Reader

( This is a request from Itsmoochieinnit)

You are a chef at the Terra Venture, as you recently got a job there and was looking for one till you found it. Little did you know that there's a blue guy has taken a interest in you.

You was getting used to the ship and it's wear about and started to cook up some lunches just to get a head start in case if it was a quick and go. It was pretty short and simple for you as you notice a man in blue roaming around. " Um excuse me? Are you the new chef?" He asked " Um yes that's me? Who are you?" " Kai and you?" " Y//N" both of you greet each other as Kai didn't know that there was another chef on the ship as he was a tad bit jealous of you, but didn't really say it.

Both of you talk for awhile as he asked if he can see how you cook as you didn't mind and show him how you cook like for example some small lunch. Kai was studying your cooking skills as he will admit it's not bad and it looks like you know what your doing as he taste test the finish. " So what do you think?" " Hm...not bad it's pretty good." " Thanks." You smile at this complement he gave you as Kai chuckled at bit thinking it's cute. The two of you talked for awhile as Kendrix came in telling Kai they had a job to do as he nod and follow her out waving you goodbye.

Later

Kai was staring at act... different like he started to be more interested into you and glare at anyone who's near you. You haven't noticed thinking he was overprotective or out of character for him to do something like that, but still not good. He asked you if you could could help him with something as you agreed. You went into the kitchen as you notice him cooking something as you asked him what it is as he told you it's something for dinner and letting you taste test it as it was good. He also gave you something to drink after that as you take it.

You started to get a little bit drowsy for some reason as you tried to stay awake " Are you okay?" " Y-yeah I'm fine just... tired." " Maybe you should take a nap I'll deal with the rest." Kai told you aa you nod taking a seat and slowly laid your head down closing your eyes for a moment. Kai smirk as he pick you up and take you to your room as he was the one who put a sleeping pill in your drink. He set you down on your bed as he tied your hands to the rails of the bed waiting for you to wake up.

" I'm glad you love my meal Y/N."