1

Chapter 1: A Little Sweet 1

    He She opened the door and entered his office, and saw his friend Chu Yiqiao standing by the window.

    The mild sunlight entering the room outlines Chu Yiqiao's impeccable side face. The silver-rimmed glasses on the tall bridge of the nose reveal a bit of coolness. The tall and thin back is like a green bamboo in the snow, revealing Cool and expensive.

    But the shadow falling on the ground is so thin, it seems that if you don't pay attention, it will be melted and disappeared by the sunlight.

    The hand hanging by the side subconsciously stretched out.

    Chu Yiqiao turned around when he heard footsteps, and saw his old classmate come in: "Have you taken care of everything?"

    "Well, some small problems, sit down." , lowering his eyes to hide the thoughts he shouldn't have, sat back on his office chair, and signaled Chu Yiqiao to sit too.

    The light outside the window fell on the desk, outlining the words on the nameplate on the desk:

    ——Neurologist He She

    There was a moment of silence in the room, as if waiting for someone to speak first, but it was also the usual beginning.

    "I feel a little uncomfortable recently." Chu Yiqiao sat on the back of the chair, clasped his hands in front of his abdomen: "I can't control the temptation of alpha pheromone around me, but I can feel the influence of alpha pheromone on me recently. It is stronger than before, very uncomfortable.”

    The pheromone disorder syndrome that has plagued him for many years has not been resolved by the blocker, but it has become more and more serious. On the one hand, he resists the approach of alpha, and on the other hand, he cannot smell The pheromones and his genes made it difficult for him to find a suitable alpha. However, there are pheromones bursting with hormones around me all day long, even if I can't smell them, my body will still feel them.

    Alpha pheromones are inherently invasive. In the case of blocker failure and pheromone disorder syndrome, the lack of taste cannot judge the aggressive alpha pheromones in time, which will make the pain feel like drugs, and invade his body a little bit. Rejection.

    "Recently?" He She's pen tip lightly paused, and his brows frowned slightly: "Is anyone new to the company recently?"

    "A group of alphas who just graduated." Chu Yiqiao showed a troubled look: "They are very irritable.

    " Thinking of the fact that there are always a few alphas deliberately approaching the office door every day, knocking on his door with various excuses, sending documents and coffee, but in his eyes, it seems to be asking him:

    ——Do you need a mark?

    If you can't smell these alpha pheromones during the day, your body will have a rejection reaction at night, and it will be very violent. Taking medicine, injections, insomnia, vomiting, and high fever are commonplace.

    He She frowned even tighter.

    An Omega with such high-quality genes as Chu Yiqiao is indeed rare. He is good-looking and has a strong ability. Apart from being an Omega physiologically, there is no difference from an alpha in the rest. But the rareness is bound to be accompanied by defects, that is, Chu Yiqiao suffers from pheromone disorder syndrome, which is a symptom that makes the blocker vaccine ineffective.

    The innate inability to recognize any smell, the inability to recognize is not the expression of a lack of feeling, is the most dangerous thing for an Omega. Compared with Omega, which can smell pheromones and respond in time, Chu Yiqiao can't tell the danger is approaching in time, and can only tell by physical reactions. Although the blocker vaccine has been fully promoted, the release of courtship pheromones is freedom, and what the blocker blocks is not freedom but some emergencies.