81

Chapter 81: The Sweetest Tonight 81

    This is the first time he has put on a white suit.

    Pure white, clean, holy, just like the love between them.

    Accidents come, romance unfolds, and finally comes to fruition.

    Today is also his birthday.

    But from today onwards, he will no longer be afraid of celebrating his birthday, nor will he be afraid of being sad when he thinks of his mother, because today will become a meaningful anniversary.

    As the mother wrote in the letter to him:

    ——Son, I will definitely be gone when you get this letter. If possible, Mom hopes that you can use this "White Queen" to fulfill one of Mom's wishes, and fulfill Mom's wish to go to the golden/color hall again.

    ——Also, my mother used to be a confused girl who fell in love with a very domineering uncle. Later I learned that he had a child, and I thought I was the unlucky third party. Later, when something happened at home, I could only ask him for help, but I couldn’t swallow the grievance of being cheated, so I approached the uncle’s son to get help. You may think that Jiang Mianhuai is your father, but he is a father who took advantage of you. In fact, your real father is that unsmiling grandpa. This is a wrong example from your mother. Don't learn from your mother, but be wary of alpha's possessiveness and learn to protect yourself.

    ——But not all alphas are like this, my baby Qiaoqiao will definitely meet the best alpha in the world, will love you, love you, protect you, and won't let you suffer a little bit.

    ——What Mom wants to say is that your birth is the greatest meaning in my life. Don’t blame Mom for being a mother for the first time. It is my regret not being able to accompany you to the end. Don't blame anyone, I hope you will always be happy, shining bridge of light, your appearance is given to look forward to.

    When everything is clear, he has already let go, so he will forget the past with the blessing left by his mother and start a new life.

    "Mr. Chu, this is the first time I've seen you in a white suit. It's really good-looking." Koko behind him was arranging the suit for his boss, looking up at Chu Yiqiao in the full-length mirror, not like his usual silver suit. The gray is cold and indifferent, not easy to get close to. This white body seems to gather thousands of tenderness, which is so beautiful that it makes people's heartbeat.

    Back then, Chu Yiqiao, who was as cold as a copper wall and iron wall, melted when he met Luo Qingye, who was like a flame.

    As he spoke, the bridge of his nose couldn't help but feel sour.

    Chu Yiqiao tidied up his cuffs, raised his eyes inadvertently and found that Koko was crying, and he turned sideways: "What's wrong?"

    "Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooget "Koko looked at Chu Yiqiao with tears in her eyes. She looked at the energetic President Chu in front of her, and then recalled the days when she didn't meet Luo Qingye. This Omega was like an iron wall, without the slightest tenderness, but full of brokenness. .

    But now it's different, her boss Chu finally found that destined alpha, an alpha with a matching degree of 120, a very good alpha.

    It was she who watched the AO couple walk step by step, from ambiguity to intimacy, from two-way redemption to two-way rush, watching them move from love to ideal, and watching their every step towards ideal left a deep impression on each other traces, and even leave deep traces in society.