14

Chapter 14

    The two words "go home" seemed to have a great allure, making Luo Qingye addicted to these two words after getting in the car.

    The silly voice made the driver glance through the rearview mirror.

    Chu Yiqiao looked sideways at Luo Qingye, who had been leaning on him in a silly way: "Are you so happy after school?

    " I'm very happy if you come to pick me up."

    He has a home, which was given to him by Chu Yiqiao, and Chu Yiqiao himself said it. There is a sense of belonging and reality that cannot come up, which is also the reason why he misses Chu Yiqiao day and night.

    "Are you still getting used to school?" Chu Yiqiao thought of the feedback given to him every week by several subject teachers, saying that Luo Qingye's learning status is not bad. Although the foundation is a bit weak and it takes time to improve, he believes in the school. of teaching staff.

    Still thinking that it is time to start exercising Luo Qingye's slender physique, and has arranged for a fighting teacher to give Luo Qingye a small class every afternoon, so as to keep up with his studies, he must also keep up with his physical fitness.

    "Very good." Luo Qingye smiled and said, "I like it very much. Thank you brother for letting me go to school. I will work hard."

    He didn't go to school to cause trouble, but to fulfill Chu Yiqiao's request. Only by studying can you be worthy of being the person beside Chu Yiqiao.

    Chu Yiqiao found that Luo Qingye was wearing a lot, the school uniform jacket was all buttoned up, and even the shirt inside was buttoned to the top. He was a little puzzled, and when he held Luo Qingye's arm and felt the thickness of the winter uniform:

    "Don't you Is it hot?"

    Luo Qingye's face turned completely pale this time.

    Chu Yiqiao noticed something wrong with Luo Qingye and frowned: "What's wrong, uncomfortable?" Looking down at the position he was holding, he suddenly thought of the arrogant Alpha he saw after school: "Take off your clothes .”

    The driver: “!” Looking cautiously at the rearview mirror.

    "Brother, I'm fine."

    Chu Yiqiao frowned even tighter. He watched Luo Qingye subconsciously move aside, as if he didn't want to touch him again. The more this happened, the more he doubted, did this guy really not get bullied in school? The more he thought about it, the more he felt that it was not the first time that alpha bumped into Luo Qingye's expression arrogantly, it was probably many times.

    "Take off your clothes, I don't want to say it a second time."

    The tone of Qing Leng's command seemed to flit over the feathers of his heart, causing Luo Qingye's hands on his knees to tighten slightly, and he lowered his head looking pitiful and helpless: "...Brother, I don't want to take it off, so don't force me, okay?"

    Even this pitiful appearance is crying, which is even more pitiful.

    Chu Yiqiao felt that this was the training object he had found with great difficulty. How could he be bullied like this? Seeing that Luo Qingye refused to take off, he thought that his tone was too harsh, so he slowed down his tone and put his hands on Luo Qingye. Qingye's side approached slightly:

    "Xiaoye, if someone bullies you at school, you can tell me, because I will protect you. Now you are not alone, you are the person I brought back from Chu Yiqiao, that is me I will not let anyone bully you, anyone who bullies you, I will not let anyone go."