34

Chapter 34

    Knock, knock, knock—

    "Please come in."

    "Master Jiang." The assistant pushed the door open, and he put the tea in his hand on the desk: "The young master is here."

    The warm light from the floor-to-ceiling windows poured into the room, It fell on the old man who read the newspaper. There was no surprise on his face, but he asked a question when he saw the news headlines: "Xu Zhu, look how powerful our Jiang family's prince is, and the promotion of the barrier agent has reached 100%. Eighty percent, how excellent is this vaccination rate."

    The assistant standing next to the old man nodded: "Yes, the crown prince has always been excellent, otherwise how could he become your chosen heir.

    " Wait downstairs for a while.

    "But you said, why is he unwilling to come back, just because his father is a wimp?" The old man closed the newspaper and looked at his special assistant: "Is it still not as good as the Galaxy Group in a hundred years? Or, because I pampered him Father does whatever he wants so even I don't like it?"

    "I think it's the latter," the assistant answered truthfully.

    The old man's answer to the assistant was obviously expected, he turned his chair and looked out the window. The floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the high-rise buildings, row upon row, like Lego in the hands of children. Looking not far away, you can see two landmark buildings, one is the 100-story Caesars Palace, and the other is the Galaxy Group, and the **** under him is also the iconic existence of this city.

    This is like the existence of a three-legged confrontation, but the real tripartite confrontation is a three-legged confrontation, and the three-legged confrontation he said is owned by Chu Yiqiao.

    But this kid doesn't want it.

    Sure enough, he did something wrong.

    "You said that if I give up Mianhuai, will Yiqiao come back to take over?"

    Assistant Xu's expression was a little subtle: "You want to give up the young master?"

    "He is just an illegitimate child, do you think I will take over the Leave it to Mian Huai?" The old man threw the question to the assistant: "From your professional point of view, who do you think is the most suitable?"

    Assistant Xu: "..." That doesn't need to be so straightforward: "But didn't you give the crown prince a condition, you only gave him the 60% of the shares if he married Alpha, if he didn't get married— —”

    Although the prince is not rare.

    This stuff made me lonely.

    "He will get married." Laozi turned the chair back to the desk, and his eyes fell on the photo frame on the table. In the photo frame, a woman in a floral dress is elegant and beautiful, holding a little boy in suspenders in his arms. The boy smiled brightly, much like his mother: "He won't make me feel better, he won't make me feel better, and he won't make Jiang's family feel better, otherwise he wouldn't be able to survive until now."

    Assistant Xu thought of what Master Jiang did All the things, all the evils were quietly taken over by the young master, seemingly conniving, but actually torturing, the people of the Jiang family are really scary, except for Jiang Mianhuai who is terribly stupid, so far he hasn't realized that he is being used.

    The old man withdrew his gaze from the photo, opened a drawer on one side, took out a black USB flash drive and handed it to Assistant Xu: "Try to get it to Yiqiao."