26

Chapter 26

    Just when he was about to answer, he suddenly noticed that Chu Yiqiao's face was not right. If he was blushing just now, he was extremely pale now.

    In an instant, Chu Yiqiao closed his eyes and fell towards him.

    The rushing pheromone is like a butterfly with broken wings. After unfolding the most beautiful wings, it is attacked and falls at the highest point, full of helpless teetering.

    Luo Qingye's pupils shrank sharply: "Brother!!!" The

    heat in the bathroom has long since dissipated, leaving only two pheromones lingeringly fused together. The strong alpha pheromone caught the weak omega pheromone and dared not be presumptuous any longer, obediently restrained pheromones.

    Luo Qingye had never been so at a loss before. When he saw Chu Yiqiao's face pale and collapsed, his mind went blank. Qiao put his hands on his shoulders so as not to fall.

    "...Brother, don't scare me." He hugged Chu Yiqiao with red eyes, and when he felt that Chu Yiqiao's pheromone was getting weaker and weaker, he panicked: "What's wrong with you, are you feeling unwell? "

    Why is this happening suddenly, does Chu Yiqiao not like his pheromone?

    But didn't Mr. Steward say before that no alpha could get close to Chu Yiqiao, is he the first?

    Chu Yiqiao closed his eyes and leaned against Luo Qingye, his limbs were weak and he felt that he was outrageously dizzy. The onset of disorder syndrome caused him pain for a while, but it slowly eased when Luo Qingye hugged him.

    Just when he was thinking about whether this would crush the little alpha, he suddenly felt a sense of weightlessness. He suddenly opened his eyes and looked at Luo Qingye who was hugging him in shock.

    "..." Damn it, this little alpha, who looked about 16 or so, actually picked him up. Anyway, he is a man of 1.8 meters.

    ——Young Master Chu, I don't think you need to worry about the young master, he is very powerful.

    The more I think about it, the more depressed I feel.

    "Brother, don't be afraid. I'll call the doctor." Luo Qingye didn't even think about it. He bent down and hugged Chu Yiqiao. The people walked out quickly.

    He carried Chu Yiqiao back to his room and put him on the bed. Seeing that Chu Yiqiao's hair was still wet, he wrapped it in a towel beside him, and then went to get his mobile phone to call Yuan Nian.

    In this case, call a doctor.

    Luo Qingye anxiously sat by the bed and called Yuan Nian, but Yuan Nian couldn't get through, and the more he couldn't get through, the more anxious he became. The more this is the case, the more he blames himself. Is he crazy? He used pheromone to seduce Chu Yiqiao, knowing that Chu Yiqiao had just split up, but he stimulated an Omega like this.

    He shouldn't use this method to keep Chu Yiqiao from going out tonight.

    "Xiaoye."

    When his hand was caught from behind, Luo Qingye turned his head and looked at Chu Yiqiao who was sitting by the bed with an unsightly face. He sat back on the bedside and held Chu Yiqiao's hand, his eyes turned red instantly:

    " Brother, I'm sorry, I was wrong, I shouldn't have released the pheromone, did it make you uncomfortable, I'm sorry..."

    Chu Yiqiao leaned against the head of the bed, in fact, Luo Qingye got better after touching him, and also Not so dizzy anymore. Hearing that Luo Qingye took the initiative to admit his mistakes, and seeing this guy with his head bowed like a pitiful puppy, a controlled smile flashed across his eyes.