13

Chapter 13: A Little Sweet 13

    "As of now, Galaxy Group's research and development of blocker vaccines has entered the third phase, and will officially start selling next month and accepting appointments. According to the latest data, China has received a total of 900 million doses of blocker vaccines, and the vaccination rate continues to increase. And according to the feedback of the second phase of the vaccine, the immune system of the ABO population is affected by 120% when resisting unsuitable pheromones, and the effect of blocking the sudden estrus period of the AO population under normal social activities is greatly improved Increase."

    "The latest medical equipment is also being followed up simultaneously. The rate of purchase of Galaxy Group's medical equipment by major hospitals and research institutes in China is as high as 65.2%. 1.67 percent increased to 5.42 percent..." In the

    meeting room, the lights were turned off and only the big screen was on, and the scientific research department of the Galaxy Group was reporting a data information meeting.

    Usually, the meeting is a relatively relaxed atmosphere, but this time their president Chu didn't respond at all, and seemed very dissatisfied with their latest results.

    The conference table is very long, with more than 20 people sitting. There are no people sitting in the four seats on both sides of Chu Yi Bridge. Even the special assistant to the president cannot sit very close to Chu Yi Bridge. Secretary koko can sit beside Chu Yiqiao, and even the reporter is standing at a distance from Chu Yiqiao to report.

    Just because they are all alphas, President Chu doesn't like to get close to alphas.

    Chu Yiqiao sat at the main seat of the conference table, dressed in a smoky gray suit, leaned back on the back of the chair and looked at the data above the big screen, clasped his hands on his knees, sitting in an elegant posture, exuding a clean The cold air field is enough to cover this group of alphas.

    The light and shadow cast by the screen fell on Chu Yiqiao's side face. Under the neat neckline, the exposed part of the neck was dazzlingly white. The shadow covered his face, and no one could clearly see his expression at the moment.

    The reporter standing aside was a little apprehensive. He lowered his hand holding the laser pointer and asked cautiously: "...Mr. Chu, my report is over, is there something wrong with our data?"

    After speaking, the conference room was silent, and Chu Yiqiao seemed to have no intention of speaking. Everyone thought that Mr. Chu was really dissatisfied with the data, but only the special assistant and secretary Koko knew that something was wrong with Mr. Chu.

    The special assistant and the secretary koko looked at each other, and they got each other's meaning by coincidence. This was not the first time they felt something was wrong with Mr. Chu this month, but something was wrong all month.

    Workaholic Mr. Chu rarely arrives at the group at noon, rarely leaves work early, and even less distracted during meetings, but this month, every day. They even found Chu lying on his desk several times when they entered the office, looking very uncomfortable.

    It started when that little alpha went to school.

    Although they only met the little alpha once, but to be able to get in touch with Mr. Chu so closely, it must be an extraordinary alpha. No alpha can get so close to President Chu, even those who have been with President Chu for several years are not allowed to get close, this is the rule.

    The little alpha is an existence that breaks the rules.

    "The immune system of the ABO group is affected by 120% when resisting unsuitable pheromones?" The cold voice broke the silence in the meeting room, Chu Yiqiao looked sideways at the reporter, and the light from the screen made the Those