17

Chapter 17: A Little Sweet 17

    The sky is clear, the sun is mild, and the good weather is especially caring. The horses are galloping on the lawn. Chu Yiqiao feels that he has not relaxed like this for a long time, let alone hearing the cheers of Luo Qingye in his arms, as if it brought him back to his boyhood , unscrupulous, extremely rebellious, longing for the age of freedom.

    He ran to the farthest part of the racecourse before slowly stopping, and then led the horse back the same way.

    "Are you happy?"

    Luo Qingye leaned on Chu Yiqiao's chest, he felt the sound of his heartbeat colliding with Chu Yiqiao's heartbeat, and the heartbeats of each other were extremely clear like drums, and every time he felt it It is close to Chuyi Bridge.

    He turned his head to look at Chu Yiqiao, with a bright smile: "I'm very happy." His

    eyes fell on the thin sweat on Chu Yiqiao's forehead, and what he thought of was what the butler said just now, but the butler only said half of it, and said it out I don't like being close to alpha, what about him?

    Why are you willing to let him come closer?

    Is it because he is good?

    "I liked riding a horse when I was studying. I would come here when I was depressed. I enjoy the feeling of racing with the wind." Chu Yiqiao pulled the rein and let the horse walk to the lake beside him. He said softly: " At that time, the pressure was very high, the pressure of learning, the pressure of the family business, all the pressure to bear, impenetrable, I was like an iron wall, I couldn’t stop.”

    There was also the pressure of the physical condition, as an Omega, I couldn’t continue to be maliciously attacked The pressure, to bear everything he could not bear.

    The only thing sustaining him is hate.

    He hated the Jiang family's blood flowing through his body, and hated that Alpha used Omega as a weak and incompetent tool. So he can't compromise, let alone give up everything his mother left him, but also take away everything from the Jiang family, no matter how tired he is, he has to move forward.

    Maybe he is not destined to be perfect, he doesn't know when something will happen to him, just like what He She said, when the value of pheromone disorder syndrome in his body reaches an uncontrollable threshold, the body will react immediately, and may start to vomit blood , may leave with a high fever, or may become a vegetative state in shock.

    But before it got so bad, he couldn't give up his soon-to-be-successful plan and take back everything that belonged to him so that his dead mother could rest in peace.

    "Brother, are you tired?"

    One hand stroked his forehead, and the comfortable contact made Chu Yiqiao lower his eyes. He looked at Shang Luo Qingye's clear and bright eyes, revealing the cleanliness of ignorance, which made him a little Shaken: "It was just before, but not now." I

    have already got used to living in the vortex, used to the invulnerable iron wall, and I won't be tired anymore.

    Now he wants to train Luo Qingye into such a person.

    "Brother, there is you in the biological book, saying that you are a great scientist, because you invented the blocker vaccine and protected countless Omega. You are also the chairman of the Omega Protection Association, protecting thousands of Omega. You are also an outstanding young entrepreneur, The leader of Yinhe Group manages more than 100,000 employees, researches medical equipment, and benefits the society. Many people admire you and think you are amazing."