80

Chapter 80: Super sweet tonight 80

    Tonight Super Sweet 80

    "In the world, the beta population accounts for 40%, the alpha population accounts for 40%, and the omega population accounts for 20%. Due to the high proportion of traditional AO, the fit between AB and BO Being too low leads to more serious beta infertility. It can be seen from the data that the proportion of the beta population has changed from the original 50% to only 40% now, with serious aging problems and negative growth in the birth rate It is especially prominent among the beta population.”

    At the meeting on the analysis of the proportion of the global beta population, Luo Qingye attended the meeting as a representative of the Milky Way Research Institute. The chamber united with the Milky Way Research Institute, which represented Huaxia.

    Luo Qingye, who was wearing a silver-gray suit, was handsome and stable, with a strong aura, confident and generous, and an overly young appearance became the focus of the meeting.

    At the Global ABO Crowd Analysis Conference that year, the youngest representative was Chu Yiqiao from Yinhe Research Institute.

    Not everyone is qualified to be a representative, either the director of the research institute or a researcher with technical research and development achievements.

    Now, the representative of Galaxy Research Institute has been refreshed again. He is only 24 years old, and he led the research team to make BO the first researcher in the world to officially publish the phase II clinical trial data. It will become the world's first BO conduction agent to enter phase III clinical trials.

    "A year ago, BO sex guides were introduced in China, and nearly 70% of the betas voluntarily accepted BO sex guides. Even if the omega crowd is rare, they can finally pursue Omega normally like the alpha crowd and accept the betas of sex guides. The highest fit with Omega can be as high as 70%."

    Luo Qingye turned sideways slightly, switched the screen with an electronic pen, and saw a data report appearing on the big screen. He turned his eyes back to the representatives of the research institutes from various countries in the audience, and paused on Liam for two seconds.

    "During the implementation of the Phase II sex guide, the vaccination rate was as high as 100%, that is, all beta populations in China accepted the sex guide. The safety and tolerance of the BO sex guide made all the vaccinated people free of any symptoms. Repelled, the effect is good. The patent application for the BO sex conduction agent jointly applied by the Galaxy Research Institute team of the Galaxy Group and the Peking University Research Office was granted the patent right, becoming the first sex conduction agent patent in China."

    "The above is the inoculation of the Chinese beta population Thank you for the analysis report of the BO sex-conducting agent." Luo Qingwen put down the electronic pen, smiled and nodded to end the report.

    In the subsequent reports of research institutes in various countries, the data analysis of beta is still analyzing the original data, and the serious aging of the beta population and the negative growth of the birth rate still have not improved.

    Luo Qingye thought that this wave of advertisements was free, and his wife would be very happy.

    If someone wants to chat with him later, he can also sell his medical equipment by the way, a report can kill three birds with one stone.

    Another one is naturally pissed off by Liam. He missed such an opportunity by not being able to cooperate with the Galaxy Research Institute back then. He probably regretted it. He probably didn't expect him to be here so soon.