32

Chapter 32

    "...Xiao Ye, let go." The moment he was poured into him, his body tensed uncontrollably, and Chu Yiqiao was hugged tightly by the people behind him, as if he was afraid that he would break free.

    I don't know how long it lasted, until the temporary marks on the glands were completely completed, and the Omega was injected with alpha pheromone, and this Omega was a person with alpha.

    Luo Qingye's eyes were red, and now he only felt that he was full of anger in his body and couldn't vent his anger, so he waited outside all the time, and only dared to rush in when he saw Jiang Mianhuai and He She going far away.

    There was no such strong smell as Queen Caesar in the air. He was slightly relieved, but the sadness in his heart was hard for him to digest. The fact that Chu Yiqiao was going to die was far more likely to break him down than the fact that Chu Yiqiao had a relationship with Caesar's Palace. .

    How can this be...

    When he entered the door, he saw the person he was thinking of sitting on the sofa with his back to him, and without even thinking about it, he rushed up and bit Chu Yiqiao's gland.

    Gritting the piece of tender meat with his teeth more and more forcefully, he injected pheromone into the gland, no, he wanted to make Chu Yiqiao his own, completely marked, he could only have his own smell on his body, so that he would not Will worry about gains and losses.

    "... Xiaoye, be gentle." Chu Yiqiao's voice trembled with pain, and he pressed his hands tightly on the sofa, because the slender joints were slightly white because of the force.

    The moment he was hugged, he knew that the person behind him was Luo Qingye.

    He didn't know what it felt like to be bitten on a gland, this was the first time, he said it was painful but...

    a bit comfortable.

    "Xiao Ye, you are pushing too hard, I feel a little pain."

    After an unknown amount of time, the person behind him left his glands, but his breath was still indistinct, with a feeling of burning hot. Chu Yiqiao recovered from the chaos in his head, feeling that the pain in his body was gradually disappearing, and his reason also returned.

    In the end it was concluded that

    he was tagged.

    By this wolf-hearted little alpha.

    The two remained in this position without moving.

    No one broke the silence at this moment, and no one waved away the ambiguity at the moment, as if they were waiting for a suitable turning point.

    Until Chu Yiqiao felt a gentle kiss from the hot glands on the back of the neck, with careful tenderness and temptation, again and again, and finally heard Luo Qingye's choked up voice.

    "I'm sorry..." The

    young man's 'I'm sorry' seemed to be suppressing extremely complicated emotions, choking with regret. Chu Yiqiao couldn't help frowning when he heard this, why did this guy cry first, wasn't he the one who was bitten?

    Thinking of the little alpha who was able to easily defeat the black bear just now, and the guy who clings to each other and cries at every turn, people who don't know think they are two people.

    He didn't speak, but wanted to see what this guy could say.

    Luo Qingye stared at the swollen gland with red eyes, and he regretted biting it, because he didn't know how compatible he was with Chu Yiqiao, and he didn't know how Chu Yiqiao's disease would be so Seriously, this man never told him that it was so serious.