51

Chapter 51: A Little Sweet 51

    In the house covered by curtains, the living room is filled with the smell of nicotine and strong alcohol, and there are cigarette butts and wine bottles at the man's feet.

    Only the light from the TV screen could vaguely see the man smoking on the sofa. The man leaned forward, holding the cigarette on his lap, and stared at the domestic news broadcast on the TV while maintaining his smoking posture.

    The light from the screen hit the man's face, ignoring the face with traces of time, and the faintly silvery white hair. The shadow covered half of his face but couldn't hide the pair of eyes that looked like cold poisonous snakes.

    He stared at the picture of Chu Yiqiao and that little alpha hand in hand on the screen.

    "Yesterday, Chu Yiqiao, a well-known Omega authority in China and the highest executor of the Galaxy Group, got engaged to alpha with a 120% fit. According to the global abo fit database, this is the first case of a 120% fit. AO companion. The pheromone of alpha is oolong osmanthus honey, and the pheromone of Omega is cherry brandy, both of which are high-quality AO genes."

    "According to relevant experts' explanations, why such a highly compatible AO is born depends on their parents and extremely High-quality genes, and the genes of both parents are at the top of the gene pool." The

    man pressed the cigarette in his hand to his thigh, and the scarlet from the cigarette butt left traces on his flesh, but he seemed to feel no pain.

    The news host continued to report: "Abo's fit database shows that 34 years ago, the database recorded an AO with a fit rate of 101%. Alpha's pheromone is sunset brandy, and Omega's pheromone is cherry black rose—"

    With a bang, the man picked up the wine bottle at his feet and smashed it hard at the TV. The LCD screen instantly shattered into spider webs, and the sound stopped abruptly.

    "... Lied to me, all lied to me. Didn't you say that Chu Yiqiao would die? Why didn't this bastard die... How dare you lie to me..."

    What pheromone disorder syndrome will die, what 120% fit degree of AO, what 34 years ago.

    The man's eyes are red, and everyone's pheromone smell is unique, just like dna.

    Sunset brandy, cherry black rose.

    That's why Chu Yiqiao was born as an Omega of cherry brandy.

    He thought that what he was targeting was his father's Achilles' heel. He thought it would be his father's scandal, the last thing he wanted to make public, but he never thought that his father really gave up on him, even if Chu Yiqiao knew about it It doesn't matter, send him in too.

    All insufficient evidence will soon become evidence in court.

    But he has come to this point, will he let Chu Yiqiao go so easily? It was because of this one child that his fate was completely changed, from Jiang Cheng's only child to a pawn.

    "Chu Yiqiao..." Jiang Mianhuai's almost hoarse voice echoed in the living room, as if his voice was scratched on sandpaper, and he stared at the smashed TV screen: "You think you will be saved if you find alpha Is it? You stole everything from me, you won’t make it easy for me, and I won’t make it easy for you, just wait for me.”

    With a click, the door of the room was pushed open from the outside.

    "Jiang, the police are here again today."

    A tall, shirtless man with tattoos walked in.

    Jiang Mianhuai sat back on the sofa: "The action is really fast, but can they control me? I have returned to the Golden Triangle." He crossed his legs and put his hands on his knees, looking at the TV that was broken into a spider web: " I have brought a lot of people for you these years, you won't just betray me like this, Meng Tuo."