Extra 1

Chapter 82

    He has been pregnant for three months, and it may be because he is a male omega that he is not very pregnant, but the doctor said that the main reason is that the nutrition has not kept up, and the level of omega hormones has dropped a bit, so he needs to drink more and eat more milk products.

    After the birth checkup this time, his alpha Luo Qingye started to worry.

    Because it was the first time to be a father, Luo Qingye was especially nervous. During the day, he would come over to stare at him for lunch after class at school, and stare at him in the office all the time when he had no classes or went to the laboratory in the afternoon.

    This is actually not without reason.

    The cause was that he secretly poured out the milk.

    Koko still delivered milk to his boss Chu Yiqiao at 9:30 in the morning. It changed from delivering coffee or tea to milk, although it sounds cute to let his boss drink milk.

    Knock, kowtow—

    "President Chu, it's me."

    Chu Yiqiao flipped through this week's report, and didn't look up when he heard Koko's voice from outside the door: "Well, come in."

    Koko held the warm milk in his hand : "President Chu, your milk is here~"

    Chu Yiqiao stopped turning over the document, he raised his eyes slightly, and saw the glass of milk in Koko's hand under the glasses full of resistance:

    "Put it down."

    Koko Not knowing what her boss was thinking, she put down the milk: "Mr. Chu, remember to drink it while it's hot, I want to go out."

    "Yes." Chu Yiqiao continued to flip through the documents, with a serious expression and a very busy look.

    He didn't raise his head until the office door was closed, quickly put down the document, picked up the glass of milk with disgust, smelled the milky aroma, picked it up as if it was something invisible, and walked to the lounge.

    God, he really can't stand the taste of milk.

    Little did he know that the moment he walked into the lounge, the office door was pushed open quietly.

    He was carrying the milk and was about to go into the bathroom to pour it out, but stopped at the door of the bathroom. Maybe he was a little guilty, after all, he had been drinking secretly for several days, and every time Luo Qingye asked him if he drank it obediently, he would always say yes, so what if his hormone level is found to be unqualified in the next obstetric examination? ?

    Maybe I have to give him more milk, wouldn't that be more painful?

    Reluctantly, he lowered his head and took a sip.

    "Hmm..." Just after taking a sip, he felt that the taste was unacceptable: "It's terrible, it's better to drink Ono's." It's better

    to pour it out, why force yourself like this, it's unnecessary.

    Just as he was about to step into the bathroom, a voice suddenly came from behind him.

    "So you pour out the milk like this every day?"

    His back stiffened, and he turned his head slowly, only to see Luo Qingye leaning against the door with his arms folded and looking at him with a half-smile. Kind of don't know how to solve it.

    Maybe it was his pride at work, so he pretended to be calm: "Oh, I don't want to drink."

    "How dare you?" When Luo Qingye heard Chu Yiqiao's upright attitude, his heart suddenly burned, and he stretched out his hand to close the lounge door With a "click" lock, the long legs walked towards him.