48

Chapter 48: A Little Sweet 48

    "Brother, do you want to watch the videos on the USB flash drive?" Luo Qingye followed behind Chu Yiqiao, and the two of them left the deck and returned to the cruise ship. All his videos might really be put in there , I was a little nervous, if Chu Yiqiao really wanted to see it...

    no matter what state he was in, he was the last thing I wanted to see.

    I also don't want to be seen by Chu Yiqiao.

    "This is the cruise ship I bought when I was in college. It's called Baiyueguang." Chu Yiqiao took Luo Qingye to his suite, but did not answer Luo Qingye directly.

    Luo Qingye was a little anxious and irritable at first, the moment the door was pushed open, he looked up, and what caught his eyes was the floor-to-ceiling windows with a wide view of the sea, and the hollow screens in front of the windows blocked some light.

    Chu Yiqiao pressed the automatic curtain switch on the wall, and saw that the screens were slowly retracted to both sides, and the blocked light was instantly warmed into the room, spreading in every corner.

    Luo Qingye was stunned, and his field of vision instantly became open and unobstructed. He looked out of the window. This should be the real scene of spring flowers blooming facing the sea.

    "Do you like it?"

    Luo Qingye walked to the floor-to-ceiling windows, feeling the warmth covering his body, as if he really felt his darkness had passed. The three years at Caesars Palace were his most painful three years, but they have really passed now.

    Just as he was feeling emotional, he put his hands around his waist from behind, and at the same time, the gentle and slightly drunk cherry brandy pheromone also climbed onto his body.

    "I don't want to watch the video in the USB flash drive. I think I should know you well. You are the little green tea in Wu Haze talking about Jiaoying."

    Omega's voice behind him was extremely gentle, even when he said a slightly derogatory word like green tea. It's hard to hate, even with a bit of intimacy. But the hands on the waist have nothing to do with tenderness, like a troublesome cat stepping on the owner's chest, twisting and rolling Luo Qingye

    's Adam's apple.

    Until the hand stopped at his heart, he strongly felt the sound of his heartbeat hitting the warm palm.

    "Just when you saw me for the first time, you were able to make up your mind to pester me. In order to let me stay, you could act coquettishly, pretend to be weak, and even deliberately told me that someone bullied you at school. I think, in Caesars Palace's No. 1, who is eager to get out of the predicament, should not reveal his true character to face those so-called customers, you protect yourself very well, don't you? Then what are you afraid of?"

    Chu Yiqiao's voice is very soft, the more gentle Luo Qingye feels that he is not worthy of this man, that such a self can be liked, and he is entitled to be favored and proud. Meeting Chu Yiqiao may really use up all his luck in this life.

    "I'm afraid you mind that I used to be a trainer."

    Luo Qingye said what he wanted to say the most.

    "Then have you ever touched them?"

    "No."

    "Then have you ever teased them with words?"

    "I would just make them kneel down at that time, those people are too cheap, my pheromone suppression is for them It's pleasure//feeling."

    Luo Qingye felt disgusted when he thought of the previous things, and his tone was full of disgust.