75

Chapter 75: Super sweet tonight 75

    The perpetrator who injured Chuyi Bridge in the ski resort naturally did not let go. He had already spun and stopped when he rushed down the landslide, but he rushed to Chuyi Bridge again. This place has been suspected of intentionally hurting people. Later, he learned that this skiing hobby Those who are novices, that is, take the risk of going to intermediate ski resorts knowing their own level.

    Because Chu Yiqiao was seriously injured, the final claim procedure involved a large amount of money. The perpetrator wanted to come to the hospital to apologize to Chu Yiqiao in person and beg for mercy, but such an apology and begging for mercy seemed more like nonsense.

    How could Luo Qingye let this person see Chu Yiqiao? It would be considered kind of him not to tear this person into pieces.

    But this person ignored his bottom line again and again, and even dared to sneak into Chu Yiqiao's ward when he was not around, and was caught by him.

    Outside the ward, an irresistible alpha aura crushed him, making it hard to breathe.

    This is the senior ward on the top floor of a private hospital, and Luo Qingye has taken it all in. Luo Qingye finds that the security here is really terrible, and he also thinks that coming to Switzerland is the worst thing he did, and he will never come to this place in the future.

    Luo Qingye pressed the white perpetrator in front of him against the wall, the hostility in his calm eyes merged with the pheromones in his body, he grabbed the man's shoulder, without restraint at all.

    He hasn't settled with others for what scared Chu Yiqiao last night, and dare to come here now after throwing it at the police station?

    "Sir, can you just let me go, I really don't have that much money to pay the compensation, I am willing to bear the compensation, but can you give me some relief after considering my actual situation—

    " The patient's face turned pale, and his body was almost convulsed from the pain.

    Luo Qingye has seen shameless people before, but he has never seen such shameless ones. Suddenly, he pressed the man's shoulders harder, and replied in English:

    "I'm sorry, I decided not to let you go now, Compensation will not be less than a penny, and if you come again, I don't mind breaking your lumbar spine."

    The overly strong pheromone made the white perpetrator fall limply to the ground, and this person wanted to grab Luo Qingye's feet: "Sir, I really don't have my hands—"

    Luo Qingye stepped on the perpetrator and stretched out his arms. Come hand, mercilessly, squatted down on one knee and approached, staring at unfathomably dark eyes: "I want to sue you. Now I have reasonable reasons to suspect that you are a colleague of biomedicine, because I am dissatisfied with the Milky Way Research Institute and Gemini Star Group Research Institute, so I want to murder Mr. Chu Yiqiao, an authoritative figure in the global omega association."

    This big crime was pinned on the head of the white perpetrator and he was completely blinded: "You, don't show off!"

    "Otherwise you How should I explain it? When you come down straight down, you can obviously turn and stop. At most, you will fall, bruise and sprain yourself, but why do you borrow others to buffer and cause substantial damage to my lover." The

    white perpetrator still wants to speak, But being stared at by Luo Qingye sent chills down his back.

    "Heh."

    Who knew that Luo Qingye suddenly laughed.

    Alpha was inherently handsome, but his smile was bewitching, but also tremblingly eerie.