56

Chapter 56: A Little Sweet 56

    "How is the recruitment of volunteers for the third phase?"

     In the institute, Chu Yiqiao, wearing a white coat, followed the international expert team through the corridor and into the laboratory.

    All the laboratories are made of transparent glass. You only need to stand outside to clearly capture the situation inside, including the movement of the institute to place the test piece under the microscope.

    "The recruitment has been completed, and now we are waiting for the results of their inspection report. If there is no problem, we can start."

    Chu Yiqiao squatted, and he stopped in front of the glass window of one of the laboratories.

    He looked at a researcher who was processing blood samples inside the glass window. The researcher twisted the blood sample cap with one hand, and put the blood sample into the instrument with the other hand. Because the second phase of the blocker vaccine has just ended, there are a large number of blood samples that need to be tested, and the blood samples processed by the research institute are all ABO populations that need to be observed. Once the sample shows that the blocker fails, the population must undergo re-testing and pheromone identification.

    This is a new request he put forward half a year ago, to find out the people who have failed the blocker through the vaccination of the blocker vaccine, so as to avoid any more tragedies related to pheromone rejection.

    Jiang Mianhuai was not caught for a day, and he couldn't feel at ease for a day.

    He was so engrossed that he didn't notice the eyes staring at him from the side.

    Chu Yiqiao stood in front of the glass window, with no expression on his calm face. The white coat that belonged to a researcher looked very tall and thin, and it also had a different feeling from the usual suit and leather shoes, adding a bit of coolness and elegance.

    Luo Qingye thought, this man is really a workaholic.

    "Xiao Ye, I was like this back then."

    Luo Qingye heard Chu Yiqiao calling himself, and he walked to the person.

    Chu Yiqiao flexed his fingers and pointed at the busy researchers in the laboratory through the glass: "Back then, He She and I almost stayed in the laboratory in order to research effective barrier agent components. The place is the laboratory, so busy that you don’t have time to go home, you can sleep when you’re tired and finally fall to the ground. For no reason, I just want to find a way to truly protect Omega from harm.”

    “It’s developed into the Milky Way Research Institute , The blocker vaccine has been successfully implemented in China, and it has even become the country with the highest vaccination rate in the world. I think the efforts are not in vain, but it is not enough."

    "I want a stronger blocker vaccine, which can allow Omega to emit resistance pheromones when exposed to danger due to the injection of the blocker vaccine when necessary, and act as a deterrent instead of a passive situation."

    " So it’s not enough, we have to continue.” Chu Yiqiao looked at Luo Qingye, with a serious tone: “You have to work hard, you have to work hard, you know?”

    Luo Qingye had a panoramic view of all the expressions on Chu Yiqiao’s face, including His tone, he knew that Chu Yiqiao was worried that he was not competent, and was supervising him and spurring him.

    But underneath this is Chu Yiqiao's excessive nervousness, and this kind of nervousness is especially obvious this month.

    This situation would not happen when I was with Chu Yiqiao during the holidays, but since this month, Chu Yiqiao has become anxious, often has nightmares, wakes up every time, needs to recover for a long time, and even needs to rely on his Pheromones are required to fall asleep, and the quality of sleep becomes poor.