10

Chapter 10

    In front of the majestic European-style international school gate, all kinds of top luxury cars are parked, just like a luxury car show, but in fact it is just a group of parents sending their children to school.

    "Mr. Chu, why did you send this child to this international high school?" The driver looked at the car jammed in front, and estimated that it would take a while to pass, so he curiously asked the newcomer in the back seat who brought the child to school. a member.

    This international high school is famous for its hell-style closed education, but it is also the cradle for nurturing elite successors from all walks of life, and its president also came from here. It's just that I didn't expect to put a child brought back from outside into this expensive international high school, as if I wanted to train it with my heart.

    Chu Yiqiao looked at the busy traffic at the school gate: "He can grow up quickly here."

    Fully enclosed international school, top-quality education, even if they are a group of children who are either rich or expensive, so what, shouldering the heavy responsibility , most are not slack. Here is a small society, the competition of background, the competition of academic performance, all kinds of competition, it seems like a game, only the one who perseveres to the end is the winner.

    He can give the background, but the ability depends on Luo Qingye himself, he wants to see where the limit of Luo Qingye is.

    Hopefully he can have an ace.

    "But many children here are..." The driver hesitated to speak, thinking that Luo Qingye, a small body wearing the school uniform of an international high school this morning, looked like a little girl: "I feel that this child will be bullied."

    " Bullying?" Chu Yiqiao rubbed the black spar in his hand, which was given to him by Luo Qingye before he left, and he said it was a lucky stone that he carried with him since he was very young. The black spar is not round, it is only the size of a coin, and the surface seems to have been stroked until it is smooth: "He is not a character who allows himself to be bullied. I believe he will adapt quickly. The strong will eat the weak and the fittest will survive. He is very smart."

    Just like this black crystal stone that has been touched and smooth, even though the rough surface has been polished to smooth by the years, it is still a hard stone in essence.

    It is also like the faintly visible word "Ethan" on this black crystal.

    Strong, firm meaning.

    "Then where are we going now, President Chu? Are we going back to the group?"

    "To He She's place." Chu Yiqiao held the black spar in his palm, and it was time for him to check his physical condition.

    .

    "Yiqiao has been treated by you for several years. As his grandfather, I have no right to know the treatment process?"

    He She looked at the uninvited visitor in front of him, and saw the old man in his seventies wearing a black Tang suit , with the cane between the legs and the hands covered on top of the cane. His back is straight, his hair is grizzled, and his face has traces of time, but his eyes are shrewd and energetic, his voice is thick and powerful, and his whole body is full of majesty that cannot be disobeyed.

    He naturally knows who this is, except for Chu Yiqiao Who else can have such an aura. I met this old man once when I was studying, and took Chu Yiqiao away in front of everyone. That was the first time he saw powerlessness and unwillingness on Chu Yiqiao's face.