41

Chapter 41: A Little Sweet 41

    "The plaintiff, Chu Yiqiao, and the defendant, He She, request that the defendant be held criminally responsible for intentionally injuring public authorities in accordance with the law. The basic facts are that the defendant is the plaintiff's attending doctor, and the defendant illegally added its own alpha pheromone to the blocking pheromone drug , causing the plaintiff to repeatedly experience intolerance and rejection, even life-threatening..."

    "The summary procedure is now applied in accordance with the law, and the trial is held in public. The following fixed-term imprisonment, revoked medical license and life-long medical ban. In addition, because the defendant is a member of the Omega Association and a researcher of blocker research at the Galaxy Research Institute, the execution of the sentence is suspended."

    "The court is now closed."

    The moment the wooden hammer hits, the case is considered a case. a paragraph.

    Chu Yiqiao stood up from the plaintiff's seat. He looked at He She who was taken away by the bailiff. After a few days, this man took off his white coat and became a prisoner.

    The good friend who worked side by side in the past became the person who deceived him the most.

    Or he doesn't understand human nature well enough.

    Human nature is really complicated.

    Just as he was about to leave, a call came from behind him.

    "Qiao." He She shouted to Chu Yiqiao who was about to leave. He looked at Chu Yiqiao's straight back, and no longer held back the love in his heart, but it was too late: "I really like you, I love you." I have liked you for five years."

    Chu Yiqiao paused, can he forgive if he likes you? He is not a kind person, and anyone who wants to hurt him will not be able to get his forgiveness.

    It's creepy to be so paranoid if you like it.

    "Qiao, can you really ignore my love for you in the past fifteen years? Ignore all the things I have done for you in these years? I didn't mean to hurt you, I really just wanted to save you."

    Chu Yiqiao recalled that when He She stated the criminal facts just now, He She pretended to be a beta in order to get close to him, and injected his own alpha pheromone into his pheromone-blocking drug to improve his fit with him. During the four years of treatment, this method raised the compatibility between him and He She to 80%, which is already a very suitable fit according to the normal AO compatibility.

    It's a pity that he is not an ordinary person, he is a patient suffering from pheromone disorder syndrome, even if it is 80% fit, it can only be temporarily not repelled. If Luo Qingye hadn't appeared, he might never have discovered He She's true face and facts in his life.

    until death.

    He adjusted his glasses, and the amber eyes under the cold lenses were as indifferent as frost: "Thanks for your love."

    After finishing speaking, he left the court without looking back.

    He She looked at the man who left. Under the silver-gray suit, there was still the elegance and elegance that belonged to Chu Yiqiao, as if the fragility not long ago no longer existed. Chu Yiqiao's figure will always be out of reach. From the moment he knew Chu Yiqiao, this person's character is inseparable. Even their graduation photos at each stage have a certain distance from Chu Yiqiao.

    Contact is allowed, no approach is allowed,

    cold and alienated, but it makes people happy.