72

Chapter 72

    At exit 72 of the airport, a tall and handsome young man in white t-shirt overalls came out. He wore sunglasses and carried a bag expressionlessly. A child drinking milk from a bottle. Even if he is a baby daddy now, with powdered milk and hot water diapers in his bag, it does not prevent the innate aura of a strong alpha from becoming the focus of the crowd.

    The three people's good looks and outstanding appearance make them an attractive existence at the airport.

    Yuan Nian saw the father and son three from afar, and he waved at Luo Qingye: "President Luo!"

    "The eldest father is Uncle Yuan!" Zuo Gu released his pacifier and waved his short hand to Yuan Nian: "Uncle Yuan, here we come~"

    You Pan, on the other hand, looked like he was going to sleep, obediently drinking milk and nestling in Big Daddy's arms, moaning and chirping in a daze.

    Yuan Nian walked up to them, took Zuo Gu in his hand, saw Zuo Gu smiling brightly, and looked very energetic: "Does Zuo Gu miss Uncle?"

    "Yes." Zuo Gu hugged Yuan Nian's neck and smiled. Very sweet: "I think about it every day."

    Luo Qingye took off his sunglasses and put them on his neckline. Seeing that Chu Yiqiao hadn't come, he frowned: "Where's my wife?"

    Yuan Nian heard Luo Qingye mention Chu Yiqiao, The expression was a little subtle: "Well, Mr. Chu is dealing with your family's affairs, so he can't leave for a while, but you can see them now."

    "My family?" Luo Qingye looked suspicious: " Where did I come from?" Family?"

    "Didn't you give Mr. Chu a black crystal before? It's such a coincidence that Liam Lian, who jointly established a new research institute with us this time, is likely to be your father, because he recognized the black crystal. Stone, and your twin brother also has a black crystal stone exactly like yours, with the names of your two brothers engraved on it." Yuan Nian also felt incredible, he looked at Luo Qingye: "Although Mr. The dna can only be confirmed, but your family really looks exactly the same, printed from the same mold, so it is unlikely that you will be wrong."

    After speaking, he looked at Zuo Gu in his arms, and then at Right Pan, and couldn't help but sigh the power of genes.

    "Really?" Luo Qingye responded lukewarmly: "Where is my wife, please take us there."

    "... Oh, Daddy..." You Pan, who was about to fall asleep in his arms, muttered.

    Luo Qingye looked down at his son, silently hugged the child even tighter, adjusted his arms to the back of the head that was resting on the pillow, and his movements were extremely gentle. After raising his eyes, there were ripples in his calm eyes, as if the resentment accumulated for many years had been uprooted.

    Twenty years later, does he still care?

    The former family members are no longer important to him, so what if they meet again, the lost emotions cannot be made up even if they are connected by blood.

    If it was him, no matter what the reason was, his lover and his children would never leave his sight.

    Yuan Nian seemed to feel the low pressure on Luo Qingye's body, so he didn't speak any more.

    .

    "When the two children were born, they stayed in the incubator for several months because they were premature babies. The elder brother was the one with the worst health. He stayed in the incubator longer than the younger brother. My brother could only stay in the incubator when I got home. So I was very happy when the doctor informed me that I could take my brother home, but I never thought that the hospital said that I could pick him up that day, but the hospital caught fire. When the fire is extinguished, my child will be gone."