6

Chapter 6

    "Mr. Chu, he still refuses to walk in front of the group."

    Yuan Nian, the special assistant to the president, stood at the door of the reception room, looking at Chu Yiqiao who was sitting elegantly on the sofa with his back facing him. He couldn't see Chu Yiqiao's expression , just a back view can make people feel the chill.

    Everyone in the group knew that their young and promising President Chu's father was the eldest son of a prestigious family, but he did nothing and only had a reputation. He also often came to the group to find fault with his son, but he really couldn't get on the stage.

    "He won't last long, you don't need to pay attention to it."

    After a moment of silence, Chu Yiqiao's slightly hoarse voice sounded from the reception room, neither soft nor heavy, and there was no emotion.

    It is impossible for others not to hear that Yuan Nian could not. He knew that Chu Yiqiao must be unwell now. He has been with Chu Yiqiao all these years, and watched with his own eyes the growth of Chu Yiqiao, who was still a young man, to what he is today. This man's mentality of being so strong that he has a bottomless pit cannot be easily achieved by one person.

    Not to mention an Omega.

    It is also very clear about Chu Yiqiao's physical condition, pheromone disorder syndrome, aversion to alpha's getting too close, and lack of sense of smell.

    At this moment, there is a sweet cherry smell in the air, mixed with high-quality brandy, like a feather stirring the heartstrings to brew a little drunk, which makes people fascinated.

    Yuan Nian felt a burst of dizziness in his head, and he slammed onto the door frame. He looked at Chu Yiqiao in disbelief: "Mr. Chu, you..."

    "What's wrong with me?" Chu Yiqiao didn't get up, he He felt that he couldn't stand up at all now, but he didn't know what it felt like. It was painful and hot, especially the back of his neck, which was as hot as thousands of ants gnawed.

    "It's the smell of pheromones. Mr. Chu, are you in heat?" The

    cherry brandy-flavored omega pheromone smell is really too sweet and slightly drunk, and it's completely irresistible. Permeates the air, even has the possibility of spillage.

    No one knows that the young and promising Chu Yiqiao is an Omega that has not yet differentiated. Even if he smells pheromone now, he will not associate it with other places, and will only think it is a simple estrus period.

    Chu Yiqiao's expression was slightly startled, but he soon returned to normal. He leaned on the back of the chair and slowly closed his eyes: "Bring me my inhibitor." The

    body has already felt the pain spreading to the bones, and still There is a very strange but uncontrollable feeling. The pain was due to the mutual repulsion of alpha pheromone and him, as well as the soft and hot feeling from the numbness on the back of the spine to the back of the neck.

    Estrus?

    Impossible, he hasn't even differentiated yet.

    Thinking that this situation was stimulated by Jiang Mianhuai, a feeling of nausea surged up from his stomach for a moment, and his face turned pale.

    Yuan Nian has never been through such a torment. He can't handle this kind of omega pheromone. After all, he is an alpha. His instinct drives him to walk over to Chuyi Bridge, but he can't do this: "Mr. Chu, I..."

    "Yuan Every year, every year, I will arrange blocker vaccine injections for employees. I invented this technology to stabilize social order. We are leaders in the industry. Do you want to break the rules?"