63

Chapter 63: A Little Sweet 63

    Seeing Chu Yiqiao come out, Yuan Nian had an ugly expression on his face: "Mr. Chu, have you finished vomiting? There is still something uncomfortable—" His voice stopped abruptly when his eyes caught Luo Qingye behind Chu Yiqiao, good guy "Young master, are you skipping class?"

    Luo Qingye didn't care about being scolded for a while after hearing Yuan Nian say that Chu Yiqiao vomited, he immediately grabbed Chu Yiqiao's arm and looked at him worriedly:

    "Aren't you feeling well? Why are you vomiting?"

    "Luo Qingye, what are you doing?" Chu Yiqiao stopped in front of the car, and he turned to look at Luo Qingye, meeting the guilty eyes of this guy He became more and more annoyed: "Did I let you go to school so that you could skip class and work to earn money! Did I train you so that you could come to the warehouse to move and unload goods!!" What

    was even more annoying was that besides this, the other was Jian Qi The Omega touched Luo Qingye.

    He said he smelled Luo Qingye's pheromone.

    After speaking, a strong discomfort surged up in his stomach and subconsciously held on to the car door.

    "Brother!" Luo Qingye quickly supported Chu Yiqiao, seeing the person's face was very ugly: "What's the matter, what's wrong?" Then he glared at Yuan Nian: "Didn't I say that he is not allowed not to eat or not during the rest time?" Rest and work!!!"

    Chu Yiqiao looked up at Yuan Nian when he heard this sentence, when did this happen, why didn't he know?

    When Yuan Nian was stared at by two eyes, he suddenly felt that the two sides were not human. He smiled awkwardly, but his heart was crying. If the boss wants to work overtime, he also has to work overtime, and he also wants to eat and rest, crying silently.

    "President Chu, this is morning sickness." Yuan Nian reminded Luo Qingye in a low voice: "It will be more intense without alpha, and it may be better if alpha is present. There is no way."

    Hearing that it was morning sickness, Luo Qingye's expression was a bit complicated. He looked away and looked at Chu Yiqiao. He felt a little sorry when he saw that no one looked at him, but this time he really couldn't say it, otherwise it would not be a surprise: "Brother, I'm sorry, I will definitely not skip class and go to work next time, don't be angry, okay? Otherwise, I will feel uncomfortable again. I will go back to class now!"

    Chu Yiqiao will definitely not find out next time.

    As he spoke, he patted Chu Yiqiao on the back lightly.

    "Why did you skip class and go to work?" Chu Yiqiao asked, "Didn't I give you the card? You didn't spend a dime for the millions in it, why?"

    Luo Qingye naturally knew that Chu Yiqiao had given him several There are only two cards with no limit, and he can't spend the money in a few lifetimes, but this is different, the ring he bought with his own money is meaningful.

    "Brother, don't ask if you are okay this time, and I will tell you later." After Luo Qingye finished speaking, he saw Chu Yiqiao's eyes on him turn cold, and silently lowered his head, but he still raised his head carefully. One finger, and even held it up with the other hand, for fear that Chu Yiqiao would be angry: "Just this time, don't ask, just one time."

    This is his last dignity as an alpha, and he will defend the last 1 finger to the death. .

    "Then how did you get here?" Chu Yiqiao asked.