44

Chapter 44

    As soon as Jian Ze saw Luo Qingye's ecstatic look, she followed her gaze and looked at it as expected. The only person who could make Luo Qingye happy was Chu Yiqiao, this brother-loving maniac.

    "Luo Qingye, your brother is so pretty." So he teased Luo Qingye without fear of death.

    Luo Qingye tied the towel around his neck with his backhand, and with a little force, he looked at Jian Ze with a cold face: "Speak less, you won't die."

    After speaking, he let go of Jian Ze and strode towards the auditorium.

    "Cough cough cough—" Jian Ze clutched the innocent neck in pain, and looked at Luo Qingye's leaving back, cursing: "Prefer sex over friends."

    Luo Qingye took a few steps with long legs and went directly to the auditorium steps. The irritability and hostility on the court disappeared in an instant, only the uncontrollable coquetry that wanted to get close to Chu Yiqiao when he saw Chu Yiqiao.

    "Brother, why are you here?"

    Chu Yiqiao watched Luo Qingye take a few steps up the steps, and felt Luo Qingye's heat blowing towards his face at the moment of approaching, as well as the indistinct oolong osmanthus honey message Su, like a hot body close to his body, obsessively wants to cover him.

    He can only smell this smell, he can't smell any other smells, and now this pheromone is conveying joyful emotions.

    "Well, I just finished the parent committee meeting, so I stopped by to see what you're doing."

    Luo Qingye walked to Chu Yiqiao and sat down. Just as he was thinking about getting closer, he realized that he was sweating all over after playing ball, and he didn't even want to hug him. At this time, he sat down a little to the side.

    Just as he was fiddling with the proper distance since ancient times, a bottle of cold water was pressed against his face.

    He looked up at Chu Yiqiao in a daze.

    Chu Yiqiao held the bottle with one hand and pressed it against Luo Qingye's cheek, and leaned forward with the other hand, leaning forward slightly. The eyes under the silver-rimmed glasses reflected the appearance of the little alpha who was sweating profusely just after playing. With a smile:

    "Is it hot?"

    "It's hot, just thirsty." Luo Qingye looked at Chu Yiqiao with a smile, raised his hand to cover Chu Yiqiao's hand holding mineral water, and took advantage of the opportunity to hold his hand to his lips, and gently touched it on his wrist. A kiss: "Thank you, brother." The

    young man's gaze on his body was hot and indescribably aggressive, and it was just a touch of water on his wrist, but Chu Yiqiao felt that it was extremely hot.

    Wrist kissing or something, how can I learn.

    Those Omegas were sitting on the side pinching each other, looking like they were going to pass out from cp on the spot.

    The two took a short break on the basketball court and then walked to the school parking lot.

    "I've already asked your teacher for leave. I'll go home to celebrate your birthday tonight, and I'll take you back to school after your birthday." Chu Yiqiao took out the car keys, and the lights of the Maybach not far away flickered.

    Luo Qingye quickly walked to the driver's seat and opened the door for Chu Yiqiao, protecting the roof of the car with his hands: "Brother, please get in the car."