29

Chapter 29: A Little Sweet 29

    "Driver, I want to go to Caesars Palace, please drive faster!" Luo Qingye stopped a taxi by the side of the road and immediately hailed it. After getting in the car, he hurriedly told the driver the destination he was going to.

    "Caesars Palace?" The driver turned his head and looked at the young boy who got into the car, with a puzzled expression on his face: "We don't have Caesars Palace here, only Caesars Clubhouse. Are you going to Caesars Clubhouse?"

    Luo Qingye was stunned for a few seconds, yes, Above the Caesars Palace is the Caesars Clubhouse. It's just because he hasn't been out of Caesars Palace for three full years, and he almost forgot.

    "Master, go to the Caesar Club." The

    driver looked at the young boy in the back seat of the car, and then at the high-end neighborhood next to him. It seemed that a rich young man was going to have fun: "Okay."

    Luo Qingye sat on the back of the chair Looking at the interlaced light and shadow of the city's neon lights reflected on the car window, his hands between his legs were clasped uneasy. He really didn't want Chu Yiqiao to know his former identity at all, not only did he not want Chu Yiqiao to know I don't want anything to happen to Chu Yiqiao.

    There are too many glamorous and beautiful people in Caesars Palace, high-ranking and famous people. This place is undoubtedly a place where power is concentrated. Everyone has the code of black wealth. As long as you step into Caesars Palace, you will become a member of this chain. A person who wants to break free will get a fishy body and can't get rid of it no matter what. If he can't break free, he can only fall.

    How many trafficked people like him are forced into this dirty place, with nothing, their parents are unknown, their identities are fake, everything is fake, and the only thing they can know is their own name.

    In the end, in order to live, he can only be forced to do unwilling things.

    Fortunately for him, he is an alpha, and his genes have inherent advantages. In order to prevent himself from being like a fragile Omega who can only humblely rely on alpha to survive, he chose to use his gender advantage so that he can be in a certain link in the black industry. To be the Manipulator-Seducer is to be the Trainer.

    The first year at Caesars Palace was painful, and in the next two years he became a mythical trainer at Caesars Palace.

    The reason why he became a myth is that no Omega or even an alpha can resist his spiritual temptation, and he is also the only trainer who can make these people fall by relying on pheromone and words without using any props. This is his sex advantage.

    As for those people who rotted into a puddle in front of him, just looking at them can make his eyes dirty, so is it worthy of him to touch them?

    I want to touch him and eat a lot of whips.

    But Chu Yiqiao is an exception, and he is also the first person who can resist his pheromone so far.

    In the past, they used him to make huge profits, but he didn't get anything, it was just a tool for them to make money. Jiang Mianhuai saved him by sending him to Chu Yiqiao, but just when he thought he could leave this place completely, Chu Yiqiao got involved with Caesars Palace again.

    Why on earth did Chu Yiqiao know about this place? Or who said something to Chu Yiqiao, was it Jiang Mianhuai?

    "Little brother, are you a member of Caesar's Club?" The driver couldn't hold back his curiosity and asked as there was still some distance from here to Caesar's Club.