37

Chapter 37: A Little Sweet 37

    The birthday cake turned into a puddle of mud, mixed with glass and blood scattered all over the floor, and it was fragmented.

    The moment the blood flowing out of the woman's body touched the broken glass beside her, the broken glass was like pieces of coquettish rose sugar, and this beautiful purple-blue floral dress was gradually dyed blood red by bright red .

    The man's gloomy and ferocious face was reflected on the floor-to-ceiling windows. He stood in front of the woman bleeding from seven holes. His face was flushed, his eyes showed excitement and eagerness, and a fine layer of sweat overflowed from his forehead. He showed his face to his ten-year-old child. With a smug smile, the room is filled with pheromones that are powerfully plundered by alpha.

    The woman was wearing a very beautiful purple-blue floral dress today, preparing to celebrate her dear son's tenth birthday, but she never thought that her nightmare would still begin. When the body was invaded by the alpha pheromone that was repelled by itself, it was finally unbearable for the body to bear such pain, bleeding from the seven holes, and struggling with the last breath.

    Her eyes were already blurred by blood, and she couldn't see the direction of the child, but she still waved her hand towards her child with all her strength.

    "...Qiaoqiao, run, go find your grandpa... run..."

    Chu Yiqiao was stiff, and the cold from the soles of his feet made him unable to move.

    Looking at the scene in front of him, his mother was lying in a pool of blood, and Jiang Mianhuai showed a devilish smile at this scene, as if it was a very exciting thing to hurt his mother.

    Why do I have this dream again.

    "Chu Xinxin, I have given you many chances, but you are not sensible. If you are sensible and hand over my dad's 60% of the shares, what will you do? I don't want to." The man squatted In front of the woman, he forcefully pressed the woman's hand stretched out towards the child against the glass. The sharp glass pierced through the palm, and the spurted blood splashed onto his face. He looked at the woman's painful and unable to scream, Feeling the warmth, he laughed even more crazily: "After all, you have also been my face for ten years, so you can get together and get away easily? You forced me."

    "Qiaoqiao run, go find your grandpa, hurry..." The woman told her child to run quickly with her weak voice, trying to make herself look beautiful. She tried her best to smile, but she couldn't stop Before he could finish his last sentence, he died.

    Chu Yiqiao knew that his mother was very beautiful, and the most beautiful thing was her eyes, but now his mother smiled at him with those blood-soaked eyes open, and left him. His biological father used alpha pheromone to cause seven holes to bleed, and cruelly pierced his mother's hand into the glass.

    His mother is the principal violinist of the orchestra, and she uses her hands to play the violin. She also cooks delicious cakes and meals. She also takes him to and from school every day, and cuddles him to sleep at night.

    Then he watched his young self trembling all over, squatting beside his mother, touching his still warm body with his hands.

    "...Mom, don't you want me?"

    Childish cries and sobs sounded, not daring to cry, and not daring to expose the fear to the devil.

    The few words that he almost lost his voice were the pain that he couldn't bear at this age. He lost his favorite mother on his birthday. He watched his mother bleed to death from seven holes, but he couldn't do anything.