24

Chapter 24

    These words undoubtedly threw him into the ice cellar in an instant, freezing him completely.

    Luo Qingye never thought that Chu Yiqiao would touch this place, and how he struggled and struggled in Caesars Palace for the past three years, surviving, these are all in the past. Even when Chu Yiqiao asked about it, he picked a few who felt pitiful and said, but what is the truth?

    It is true that his life is not as good as the dirt under his feet. Even though there are many homeless, abandoned, and trafficked wretches here, he has also been mixed into such turbidity and become such a member. Neither he was forced nor voluntarily could obliterate the fact that he had been at Caesars Palace.

    He was too naive to think that he could escape like this.

    So why did Chu Yiqiao know about this place? And why did it say that Chu Yiqiao moved everyone's cakes.

    It suddenly occurred to me that I felt uneasy when I called Chu Yiqiao yesterday. Could it be that something happened to Chu Yiqiao? What is the work matter that Yuan Nian mentioned? What kind of thing would involve Caesars Palace.

    No, what he thinks about now is not why he got involved in the Caesars Palace, but that Chu Yiqiao is going to the Caesars Palace. He knows exactly where this place is, but it is a quagmire that is so disgusting that it can't be disgusting.

    No matter how strong Chu Yiqiao is, he is just an Omega. The secret object of Caesars Palace is Omega. Whether it is the server or the served, Omega is the most popular existence in Caesars Palace. At the same time, it also takes advantage of the fact that the proportion of Omega in the ABO population is the lowest and scarce. Using one Omega to serve multiple people, and one Omega being served by multiple people, is the core of Caesars Palace.

    People who come in will be addicted to drugs, no matter how restrained they are, they will be forced to become addicted, and then they will no longer be able to escape this seemingly luxurious palace, voluntarily or forced to sink into such a happy life. //Sense of it.

    He absolutely can't let Chu Yiqiao go in. Chu Yiqiao will come to pick him up today, so he has to think of a way.

    "Hey, hey, your pheromones are too much, restrain yourself." Jian felt that something was wrong with Luo Qingye, and after answering the phone, his face became terribly dark, and even the pheromones started to look like he was about to kill someone: "Who's that? A phone call?"

    Just as he finished speaking, he met Luo Qingye's gaze, his heart skipped a beat, and he suddenly had an ominous premonition.

    "Don't you hate me, come on, I'll give you a chance to hit me." Luo Qingye threw the gloves aside, he stood up and looked down at Jian Ze, as if he was looking down at an ant that could be played with by others: " I'm going to die."

    He made another bet.

    Bet that Chu Yiqiao will feel sorry for him when he sees being beaten like this, maybe L will feel sorry for him when he comes to pick him up, and then he is pestering Chu Yiqiao to accompany him and not leave him. Maybe you don't have to go to Caesars Palace.

    Jian Ze looked as if he was looking at the madman's expression: "Are you stupid? I have nothing to do to beat you. Are you taking advantage of your brother's status to put your nose on the face now and think I'm easy to provoke? Provoke me?"

    " You are really easy to provoke." Luo Qingye said: "If you don't talk a little, you will blow up, and you are talking about you."

    "Rely on you bitch!!" Jian Ze's temper suddenly came up. Luo Qingye really owed it to himself: "Come on, fight again, I don't believe I will lose this time."