36

Chapter 36

    The atmosphere in the president's office is delicate and ambiguous at this time, and Koko feels that if he uses the four words 'brothers, friends, respectful' to describe himself, it may be too superficial. She was really going to be dizzy by this young master's pheromone, she almost couldn't hold back just now, at least she was an Omega with a blocker.

    Although this kind of jealousy plot is a bit pleasant to hear, but now the object of misunderstanding is her, so it is necessary to explain it.

    "Young master, you misunderstood. I saw Mr. Chu's face is not very good and wanted to put some lipstick on him. We are definitely not..." Koko smiled awkwardly: "That's what you think."

    I thought secretly in my heart Now, what this little alpha said before is true, Mr. Chu is really his Omega, it's amazing! The Omega male god Chu Yiqiao in the hearts of thousands of people was captured by a little alpha!

    She said why the pheromone on President Chu's body smelled so familiar, it turned out to be the pheromone on Luo Qingye's body!

    The cp I was talking about was finally right! ! !

    "The meeting was postponed for ten minutes. You go and deal with it first and I'll come." Chu Yiqiao said to Koko.

    Koko nodded. Seeing that Chu Yiqiao's lips were still stained with lipstick, she was a little sorry. She pointed to her lips without saying a word to signal him to remember to wipe it off: "Then I'll go first." She

    walked more than usual Hurry up, she immediately took the door to avoid disaster.

    "Brother, what were you doing just now?" Luo Qingye pushed the wheelchair a little bit after seeing Koko leave, he approached Chu Yiqiao, and saw someone lazily leaning back on the sofa quilt, with lipstick still on his lips , Just like what he did just now, the more he looked at it, the more angry he became, and he reached out and took a tissue to wipe it for Chu Yiqiao.

    When pinching Chu Yiqiao's chin to help him wipe off his lipstick, the temperature touched by his fingertips made him startled.

    Why is it so hot?

    Chu Yiqiao felt that his chin was pinched, and was thinking of avoiding it, but this guy was too strong and he was a little bored, so he couldn't dodge, so he just let Luo Qingye: "Didn't koko say that just now?" Why, you want to put some lipstick on me because I have a bad complexion."

    As soon as he finished speaking, he saw the back of Luo Qingye's hand sticking to his forehead.

    "You have a fever?" Luo Qingye touched Chu Yiqiao's neck again, feeling the scalding temperature on the back of his hand, which was very hot. It suddenly occurred to Chu Yiqiao that he seemed to be taking medicine when he woke up this morning, and frowned: "Why didn't you tell me that you were not feeling well? What medicine did you take this morning?"

    Chu Yiqiao didn't expect Luo Qingye to see himself taking medicine He said: "It's okay, it's just the previous medicine. I didn't expect that I had a fever."

    He felt unwell yesterday, but thought it was just the same as before because of the discomfort after contact with alpha, so he took He Shekai as usual Medicine, but I didn't expect to feel even more uncomfortable today.

    "Are you still taking the medicine that He She prescribed for you?" Luo Qingye felt angrier the more he thought about that dog man, but he didn't want to be like a real green tea to sow discord. He She is an alpha thing, he must find a way to let him Chu Yiqiao knew: "Forget it, you go to the hospital with me first."