78

Chapter 78

    "Get out." Luo Qingye pointed at the door, and looked at the woman in front of him indifferently: "Didn't you hear me, do you need me to repeat it?" The

    woman opened her mouth slightly, her thin lips trembling, tears in her eyes rolled, she As if being hit hard, Xiumei frowned: "...Qing Ye?"

    "Qing Ye! We are your parents, is this how you treat your parents! Why are you so... uneducated!" Liam said In the end, it was a bit difficult to speak, but he still gritted his teeth and said these words to Luo Qingye.

    Luo Qingye lowered his hands, he silently looked at the two people in front of him, biting the tip of his tongue, the pain caused ripples in his eyes, after a while, he turned his face away and laughed, he nodded and smiled:

    "You're right, I didn't Upbringing."

    Liam met Luo Qingye's eyes, and suddenly realized what he said, and he stretched out his hand: "Qingye, Dad didn't mean that, I just—"

    "Because I have parents and I don't have parents, so I don't have anyone to teach me ." Pass me." Luo Qingye smiled brightly, tightly clenched the hand holding the paper bag hanging by his side, his nails digging into the flesh: "Do you need me to tell you what I have experienced? It just so happened that there was a recording of the statement before, and it was complete. All in all, how I lived the first eighteen years is clearly in it. Seriously, if my wife hadn’t saved me, I might be dead by now, so what are you doing here? Do you want to beg him to return me to you? Eighteen years ago, Luo Qingye was a piece of rubbish, do you dare to want me like this?!"

    The voice of trying to bear it sounded in the ward, Chu Yiqiao regretted that he let Luo Qingye come to Switzerland too, if he didn't come, what would happen? None, and his little alpha will no longer look back and lose control frequently.

    "How many people were sold to me when I was young, and how many people were thrown to them like a ball. No one dared to take me. In the end, Chu Yiqiao kept me. After I saw him, I swore that even if he didn't like it I will also pester him, because..." Luo Qingye paused slightly: "I don't want to be thrown around again."

    "Qingye, it's my mother's fault, she didn't protect you well." The woman thought again I want to go to Laluo Qingye.

    Luo Qingye dodged directly. He walked to the hospital bed, stared at Chu Yiqiao, and turned his back to them: "This is the last time I tell you that I don't recognize you, and I don't want to blame you. The past is the past. I already have a new life, don't bother us anymore, please leave now."

    Chu Yiqiao noticed that Luo Qingye's eyes were red.

    At this time Yuan Nian just rushed over and saw so many people in the ward frowning: "What's the matter? Mr. Liam?

    " There is no need for us to contact the Star Group to see off the guests."

    Luo Qingye was stunned.

    "Mr. Chu, do you really not consider my conditions?" Liam put his arms around his wife's shoulders, he looked at his wife crying and asked again.

    Chu Yiqiao flicked the side of Luo Qingye's leg with his fingers: "Baby, step aside, I want to watch him talk."

    Luo Qingye's leg went numb for a while, and then obediently moved a step to the side.

    Chu Yiqiao glanced sideways, and went straight to Liam: "Liam, at first I thought you would be my like-minded partner, but now it seems that we don't agree with each other. I'm not a person who pays attention to interests. , and will not treat my lover as a business for the so-called data. Also, do you think I forced Luo Qingye? Then you really underestimated Luo Qingye. He is a high-quality alpha, extremely smart, tough and He is also brave, he used pheromones to cure my disease, we are the most compatible partners in the world, I don’t know if you have heard, the compatibility between us is 120%.”