2

Chapter 2: A Little Sweet 2

    The gift box was very big, and the thin Luo Qingye sitting on his knees in it looked extraordinarily petite, young and beautiful, and anyone who said it was an Omega would believe it.

    Chu Yiqiao looked at the young man who was staring at him with scorching eyes, greeted him with a smile on his face, and the cautiousness in his eyes, as if he hoped that it could bring him a glimmer of life.

    When will it be his turn to bring life to people?

    "How old are you?"

    Luo Qingye quickly replied, "I'm eighteen years old."

    "Take out your ID card." Chu Yiqiao said.

    "...I'm really a few months away from eighteen years old, but I look smaller because I have nothing to eat." Luo Qingye grabbed the edge of the gift box and raised his head. He stared at Chu Yiqiao closely: "Hurry up and grow up!" Just grow up!"

    Chu Yiqiao thought to himself that that scumbag would do such a thing, where did he find a child: "Where are your parents?"

    Luo Qingye's bright eyes darkened, as if stimulated by this sentence At that point, the whole person is like a wilted flower: "I don't have parents." The hands on the legs are clenched tightly, and the nails don't feel pain when they go deep into the palms.

    Chu Yiqiao's laughter came from above his head, it was a light and shallow smile, and he couldn't understand what it meant, but he seemed to be in a good mood.

    "It's the same as me."

    Luo Qingye's eyes fell on the imperceptible dimples on Chu Yiqiao's lips, and he was a little dazed. Such a cold man actually had dimples when he laughed. This pear vortex was like a wonderful vortex, which fascinated him and made him curious about Chu Yiqiao.

    That person said that although Chu Yiqiao is an Omega, he should be careful and careful. But isn't that Chu Yiqiao's father? Why do you say that you have no father or mother like him?

    "Freedom." Chu Yiqiao said.

    Luo Qingye was stunned.

    Some words are obviously very light, but to a certain extent they hit my heart heavily, breaking through the pain that I could only run in the dark, and pushing away the skylight that I thought was far away.

    Once the skylight is open, light sneaks in.

    free...?

    Can you be free as long as you follow Chu Yiqiao?

    Chu Yiqiao untied the bow tie around his neck: "You are free."

    The lamp on the ceiling in the living room cast orange and warm light, and the halo fell on Chu Yiqiao. With the light behind him, it looked dazzling, but it was extravagant.

    Luo Qingye looked down at the bow tie at his feet, his eyes darkened, he really was an unexpectedly good man.

    He raised his head, and his eyes changed instantly.

    "Brother..."

    Chu Yiqiao had never been called brother before, let alone being called brother sweetly, and he was in a good mood. I also want to know what that person meant by giving him an alpha.

    Instead of sending people to him one after another, he might as well accept them.

    "What's wrong?"

This Alpha Is Little And Sweetजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें