16

Chapter 16

    ——Qiaoqiao, go away, leave him quickly, don't look back...

    Cherry brandy pheromone is extraordinarily strong in the middle of the night, without the slightest concealment of overwhelming drunkenness but extremely vulnerable.

    Luo Qingye slowly opened his eyes, awakened by the familiar smell, the most direct reaction from his body was that his Omega was in urgent need of comfort.

    Turning his face to the side, he found that Chu Yiqiao, who was lying beside him, seemed to be sleeping very restlessly, with shortness of breath, and his hands were tightly clutching the quilt on his chest.

    He once again felt the crumbling feeling in Chu Yiqiao's pheromone. He thought it was because he felt wrong, but now he felt right. The fragility he felt in the pheromone he smelled after school was Chu Yiqiao was very uncomfortable.

    Very obvious now.

    Recalling the last time I accidentally saw Chu Yiqiao taking medicine, what happened to Chu Yiqiao? not comfortable?

    "Brother?" Turning over and sitting up, he touched Chu Yiqiao's cheek with his hand, and found that Chu Yiqiao was sweating a lot, and his cheeks were covered with cold sweat, and it was very cold.

    "...Run..."

    Seeing what Chu Yiqiao was saying, Luo Qingye was out of breath, clutching the quilt tightly as if he had a nightmare. He gently stroked Chu Yiqiao's cheek with his hand, until a drop of coolness fell on his finger, and he was stunned.

    The man...

    cried.

    Turn on the bedside lamp, the dim light illuminates the bedroom slightly, Chu Yiqiao is lying on his side curled up, his pale face is reflected in Luo Qingye's pupils, his eyelashes are tightly closed, trembling hair on his forehead is soaked in sweat , there was still the CEO who was strategizing during the day, and his vulnerability was clearly seen by another person in the middle of the night.

    Omega pheromones are messy and overflowing, and the slightly intoxicating smell of cherry brandy is like waves, advancing layer by layer, sometimes violently and sometimes slowly.

    It's like waiting to be invaded and attacked.

    "Brother, did you have a nightmare?" Luo Qingye leaned close to Chu Yiqiao, covered the back of his neck with his hands, felt the burning heat in the glands on the back of Chu Yiqiao's neck, and the alpha pheromone on his body no longer covered him , released slowly, and gently covered Chu Yiqiao's body.

    Looking at Chu Yiqiao's pale and fragile face, there is no need to hide his shameful thoughts in the middle of the night, and the innocent, romantic, clear and bright eyes in the daytime are full of greed and possession at this moment. The eyes that do not match his age are what the cruelty of this society taught him first .

    Whatever you want, if you think hard and work hard, you will always get it.

    He saw Chu Yiqiao's fragility for the first time, and this time, he saw it again. The last time it was differentiation, this time Chu Yiqiao's pheromone was a little out of control, most likely because of the sequelae caused by delayed differentiation, normal AO will differentiate at the age of sixteen, and delayed differentiation means delayed development.

    And this development refers to the sexual response.

    "...hot." Chu Yiqiao felt that he was in dire straits, his whole body was hot and cold, and the back of his neck was scorching hot, so uncomfortable that he wanted to be scratched.