8

Chapter 8

    The driver was driving the car smoothly. Chu Yiqiao sat in the back seat of the car and closed his eyes to rest. The back of his neck was still aching. According to what He She said, he was split.

    An Omega that only differentiated at the age of twenty-eight seems to develop too late, and it will inevitably be accompanied by uncertain factors. He is also unknown now.

    It has been a few hours since what happened just now. Originally, He She asked him to go to the hospital for an examination, but he thought that he needed to test whether Luo Qingye was the alpha he needed. If the result of going to the hospital was another injection and Taking medicine, what is the difference from before.

    Treat the symptoms but not the root cause.

    While he was resting, the little guy next to him kept fidgeting, as if he wanted to ask him something but hesitated to speak.

    "Brother, who is that man who knows you very well?" Luo Qingye asked in a low voice, afraid that he would cross the line when asking such a question, and immediately explained: "I heard him call you Qiao, so I seem to know you very well."

    And The man wanted to see the back of Chu Yiqiao's neck, so he showed it. Such a defenseless heart, how could it be possible if he was not a close person, the more he thought about it, the more uncomfortable he felt.

    After hearing Luo Qingye's call, Chu Yiqiao slowly opened his eyes, and looked sideways at Luo Qingye who was full of curiosity. After holding back for so long, this would be considered a question.

    "His name is He She, and he's my junior high school classmate."

    Luo Qingye's eyes flickered, he turned out to be a junior high school classmate, didn't he have known each other for more than ten years. Thinking of how nervous that person was towards Chu Yiqiao, how could it be an ordinary relationship. Another point is that Chu Yiqiao actually said that the man was a beta, but he was clearly an alpha.

    Can't feel it?

    "He is also my doctor." Chu Yiqiao felt that there was nothing wrong with it.

    As soon as the words fell, he felt his arm was grabbed by Luo Qingye, and he looked at him with worried eyes. The moment he was touched, his body froze, and that subtle feeling of being melted came again.

    It is the numbness seeping from the cracks in the bones.

    "Doctor? Brother, why do you want to see a doctor? Are you sick?" When Luo Qingye heard the word 'doctor', he leaned away slightly with jealousy in his heart, and was a little nervous why Chu Yiqiao wanted to see a doctor.

    "Do you care about me so much?" Chu Yiqiao asked.

    Chu Yiqiao's plain tone made Luo Qingye's expression stiff, as if Chu Yiqiao didn't really want to tell him. For a while, he felt a little uncomfortable, and the indescribable scruples made him very tormented.

    He also couldn't tell whether it was because he was afraid of being discarded or because he was infatuated with Chu Yiqiao's pheromone...

    coveting.

    "Of course I care about you, I am very worried about you."

    Chu Yiqiao listened to the young boy's tone seriously and firmly, even with a bit of grievance. Looking down at Luo Qingye's hand holding his arm, a faint smile appeared on the corner of his lips:

    "As you can see, I have just differentiated, and people who differentiate at my age are not sick or what, so they are not What a big problem, I have been seeing a doctor because of the delay in differentiation."