3

Chapter 3: A Little Sweet 3

    "The password at my house has been broken." The

    special assistant's worried voice came from the other end of the phone: "Mr. Chu, are you injured? Do you need me to call the police? I'll go over now, just wait for me." In the

    study, the washroom After taking a shower, Chu Yiqiao stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window and talked to the special assistant: "Don't worry, help me change the door lock tomorrow, and help me organize the entrance garden into a small room by the way, you should know the style that little boys like. A bit It's just a small accident, you don't need to come here, but you still need to call the police, I will send you a message later. Also, help me check a child, Luo Qingye."

    "Okay, Mr. Chu."

    "Brother, I, I will wash It 's a good bath." There

    was a timid and shy voice at the door, just as Chu Yiqiao hung up the phone, he turned around.

    I saw Luo Qingye standing outside the door, leaning on the door frame, wearing a white shirt that was too big for him, just covering the imaginary position, showing shapely white legs, bare feet, wet hair, and watery eyes He stared blankly at the people in the study.

    But any individual will have some ideas after reading it.

    It's a pity that the person facing him is Chu Yiqiao, who upholds the belief that a minor is a minor.

    Chu Yiqiao asked Luo Qingye with a smile: "Isn't it cold?"

    "..."

    Luo Qingye didn't expect Chu Yiqiao to say that. The feet of the shoes touched each other cleverly, and rubbed the door with their fingertips and said softly:

    "I thought you would be happy if I dressed like this brother."

    Chu Yiqiao sat back on the leather chair: "There are a lot of pants in the cloakroom, don't save me Pants." This kind of careful thinking is not enough.

    "I feel hot, so I don't need to wear pants."

    Chu Yiqiao took the tablet on the desktop and flipped through this week's report: "As long as you like it."

    Luo Qingye saw Chu Yiqiao looking down at something, his hair was still wet, as if thinking of something and running outside, not long after, he had a towel in his hand. He walked behind Chu Yiqiao, and gently covered the wet hair with a towel and wiped it gently.

    Chu Yiqiao paused with his fingertips, and the bottom of his unhappy eyes deepened a little. If other alphas were so close to him, he might have been beaten by him long ago. But this Luo Qingye was an alpha, but he was much gentler than he imagined. At least two hours had passed, and he didn't feel any discomfort in his body.

    This is the first alpha that can get so close to him that he doesn't reject, which means that he might not reject Luo Qingye's pheromone.

    He doesn't mind raising an alpha at home, as long as this alpha listens to him. Anyway, this disease medicine needs to be taken. It seems to be the same if you take more or less before you can't find the right alpha. It will always hurt when it should hurt. No smell is not no pain.

    But it's not that easy to kill him.

    There was no conversation, the study room was quiet and comfortable, and the wind from the central air conditioner could be faintly heard.

    Chu Yiqiao sent the message to his assistant, and just after sending the message, he saw a message pop-up window.

    —Have you taken the medicine? If you feel uncomfortable, remember to call me. This time the dose is relatively large, and there may be greater side effects than before.