68

Chapter 68: A Little Sweet 68

    "The chief judge read out the second-instance criminal ruling on the case of Chu Xinxin's pheromone death 19 years ago. The criminal ruling shows that the case was found through the second-instance trial of the People's Court, and it was determined that Jiang Mianhuai used particularly cruel methods to intentionally kill him with pheromones. His wife died suddenly by bleeding from seven orifices. He intentionally used pheromones to harm a ten-year-old child, causing him to suffer from pheromone disorder syndrome. The means of the crime were extremely cruel, the circumstances of the crime were extremely bad, and the consequences of the crime were extremely serious. Subjective The viciousness is extremely serious and the personal danger is extremely high. Although he has truthfully confessed and other circumstances after being arrested, in view of his cruel modus operandi and general repentance attitude, he should be severely punished according to law. The legal facts of the retrial procedure of the people's court are clear, and the evidence is certain and sufficient It is not inappropriate to combine the sentence with the new crime.”

    “The criminal verdict on Jiang Mianhuai’s major crimes such as drug trafficking, human trafficking, and YHSQ establishments was read out. The people’s court found that the circumstances of Jiang Mianhuai’s crime were extremely bad and the consequences of the crime Extremely serious and extremely dangerous to the person, it should be severely punished according to law. The legal facts of the retrial procedure of the people's court are clear, and the evidence is definite and sufficient     .

    " The

crime, the crime of abducting women and children, is sentenced to immediate execution! Deprivation of political rights for life, and confiscation of all personal property.

    "The court is now closed. "

    During the whole trial, Luo Qingye in the auditorium kept paying attention to Chu Yiqiao. He was worried that Chu Yiqiao would feel unwell. After all, he was pregnant and the trial time was very long. It was only Chu Yiqiao who could have the attorney go up. Said that he would sit there in person.

    Then he could only pay attention to Chu Yiqiao's dynamics at all times.

    But Chu Yiqiao's condition was better than he imagined, with his back straight and motionless until the verdict was pronounced.

    Out of humanitarianism, before the death penalty, he could The condemned prisoner was allowed to talk to his family members.

    In the dock, Jiang Mianhuai, who was wearing a prisoner's uniform, had a vicissitudes of life. His eyes fell to Chu Yiqiao, who was sitting on the plaintiff's seat. He looked down, as if he had noticed something:

    "Are you pregnant? "

    Chu Yiqiao stood up and left, without any intention of answering scum and scum.

    Luo Qingye ran down from the auditorium to meet Chu Yiqiao, gently took his hand, then turned his head and stared at Jiang Mianhuai fiercely.

    "Congratulations, I thought you would never live to be thirty years old, and you were about to die. I didn't expect to be able to get married and have children." Jiang Mianhuai stared at Chu Yiqiao's back, in a daze, as if following Chu Yiqiao The figure buried deep in his heart overlapped: "It seems that I can tell your mother the good news soon."

    "Xiao Ye, look ahead, there are some things that are not worthy of you looking back." Chu Yiqiao's tone was tepid Hot, he looked at the main entrance of the court, and continued: "Unfortunately, even if you die, you will not meet my mother. Living wishful thinking, dying is wishful thinking."